The Tiny Heart: Cobalt

10.22.2014

Cobalt




Jacket-Mossimo (similar Calvin Klein Moto Jacket), Choies Crochet Lace Blouse (c/o), Pants-H&M Kids, Boots-Naturalizer (similar Enzo Angiolini Boots), Clutch-Vintage

A few months ago, I lost my cobalt blue blouse. I'm not exactly sure what happened to it, but it's definitely gone and I was bummed. Ever since, I've been looking for a replacement for it. I stumbled upon this crochet lace one from Choies and I knew it would be a perfect substitute. The detailing on it is so pretty! It's only $15.99 and also comes in a bunch of other colors (if cobalt isn't your thing). 

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Very cute and I love how the jacket has blue details to tie it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks great on you. Too bad you lost your other one, but this is a great replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, it's so pretty on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! Cobalt is definitely a great color on you, this is a great replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/10/flawless-short-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty lace detail! I am a huge fan of cobalt and this looks so great on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you this Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blue lace shirt! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great replacement!! This top is fabulous!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)