The Tiny Heart: Black & Blue

10.30.2014

Black & Blue




Blouse-Ann Taylor Outlet (similar Cooper & Ella Blouse), Necklace-Forever 21, Vest-c/o Sammydress (sold out, similar Choies Faux Fur Vest for $17), Pants-H&M Kids, Chinese Laundry Boots, Clutch-Target (similar Style & Co Snakeskin Clutch)

I realized last winter that I don't have that many dressy pieces for the cold weather. So this year, I've been looking for more to add to my wardrobe. I found this sheer navy blouse at the Ann Taylor outlet on mega sale on their clearance rack. It was marked $34.99 and was reduced to just $14.99. And it was petite sized as well! The outlet does have a nice petite section and I also spotted a bunch of petite items on clearance. I paired it with my faux fur vest and over the knee boots. 


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

22 comments:

  1. I love the color, and it's so fun with the fur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. The boots especially. I just realized I'm addicted to your blog. Seeing your pretty smile and cute clothes gives me a daily high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! That blue color is very rich looking and love it with the fur vest and boots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shade of blue and it looks perfect with the fur vest. Great find!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! That black fur vest is perfect!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love navy and black together, and your fur vest is so luxe!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute vest!! Kendra Scott giveaway on the blog!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i always love a good black and blue combo! this vest is adorable and your top is very pretty. great buy!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this navy and black look! The vest and boots are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun vest, and I can't believe those are kid sized pants, you are too cute Sharon :)

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. great find on you top. I really like how you paired it with the fur vest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top is so prefect because it can work for winter with a fur vest but it's also lightweight enough for warmer weather! And you got it on clearance so that makes it even better! :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the color of that faux fur vest, very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This whole look is so glam! This dark blue looks wonderful on you!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finding a good petite section is so hard! Not every store has one. Ann Taylor and Banana Republic are the only stores that have a relatively large petite section. Love that faux fur vest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous black vest! Such a fabulous combo and you look super fierce. Love it! Happy Halloweekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That vest is beautiful! Love the price tag for your shirt as well.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)