The Tiny Heart: Work Dinner

9.17.2014

Work Dinner





Jacket-Gap Outlet (similar Alloy Tweed Jacket), Blouse-Forever 21 (similar White House Black Market Bow Blouse), Pants-H&M Kids, Clutch-Vintage, Flats-Gap Kids

Last Wednesday I had a dinner meeting for work to attend. Our office is very casual, but for the dinner I knew I needed to wear something dressier and professional. I decided to wear my tweed jacket that I purchased a bunch of years ago from the Gap outlet. It's a classic piece that I will be able to wear for years to come. I paired it with a sheer black bow blouse and black pants to keep the look toned down. The dinner was delicious...they served us a four course meal and I was stuffed when I walked out. I wish I could've Instagrammed it!

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. You look sharp and professional! I love the added hint of color in the blazer.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the perfect outfit for a work dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blazer! And it's so cute with the sheer top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE blazer - I love the colored stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweed....such a fan!! Glad the dinner was a great one....I love yummy 4 course meals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the detailing on the jacket. Very stylish and professional.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, gorgeous tweed blazer & the pussy bow blouse pairs well with it.
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! How's working full time? The new job? Seems like you are enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweed is so classic and dresses up any look! plus, I love that blouse you are wearing!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are few reliable things in life any more, but your blog is one of them. Every time I visit, I smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look cute and professional! Blazers are the best for dressing outfits up!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)