The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Old Navy Rockstar Denim

9.11.2014

Look What I Got: Old Navy Rockstar Denim






Top-Aeropostale (similar Dolce Vita Lace Top), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Pearl Necklace-Vintage, Silver Necklace-Forever 21, Pumps-c/o Oasap (similar Madden Girl Nude Pumps for $39), Clutch-Target (similar Style & Co Clutch)

I spent my Labor Day at the mall, checking out all the sales. When I was in Old Navy, I found these ripped skinny jeans on the clearance rack for just $16. I'm a huge fan of Old Navy's Rockstar denim...I have a bunch of pairs in different colors and washes. The skinny fit is just right and they aren't incredibly long for a petite girl like me (mine are rolled up a bit if you're wondering). I realized I didn't have any distressed skinny jeans in my closet so I scooped these right up! 

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png
1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart
CO-HOST: Rei @ Couture Crush

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

29 comments:

  1. I love Old Navy Rockstar jeans. You look amazing in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are indeed very cute, I love distressed denim.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my most favorite outfit on you yet. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Old Navy Rockstar jeans, too. This is such a cute look! I really like the top. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish the Rock Star cut worked on me! They always come in the most awesome colors and washes. I have to stick with the Sweetheart cut. Old Navy jeans are actually the only ones I wear. I got rid of all my expensive jeans...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am huge fan of OLD Navy jeans. These rock stars look great on you!

    I am hosting my first link up today and would love for you to join me. I am also having a giveaway too.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rockstar fit is my favorite too! These look great on you, I love the distressed look with the pretty lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit - love the distressed against the lace top!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Come by! Weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that top!!! and I have those jeans and love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got those rockstars in black! I love the stretch on those jeans. Love it with the peplum top.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit on you - your body looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute, and that necklace is adorable.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Old Navy has the cutest things this year! You look stunning!

    www.petitefashion.org

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Old Navy--especially their jeans--they fit so great and you can't beat the price!!! You look adorable :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look great on you! Fit like a glove! My favorite pair of jeans is my Rockstar pair too. Old Navy hit the nail on the head when they created these!! haha Thanks for hosting another great week!!

    Lindsey
    http://hhandtw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are rockin' the rockstar denim! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really need those jeans! I can never find jeans that fit well and aren't too long! Also, I am in love with your top!!! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fierce look. The heels totally dress it up and I love your top!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. those jeans look fabulous on you sharon! great with lace
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The denim cuts a great shape & the top looks gorgeous on you Sharon!
    Have a fabulous weekend :)
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute little top! Lovely! x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is so pretty and classic! Love that top and your layered necklaces!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  23. This outfit is so perfect! The top is adorable

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  24. FAB jeans!!! The white peplum really makes this outfit awesome. You look so tall, too!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)