The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got Link Up: JCrew Bow Cardigan

9.18.2014

Look What I Got Link Up: JCrew Bow Cardigan




Cardigan-JCrew via Poshmark, Tee-Forever 21 (similar Joe Fresh Striped Tee), Old Navy Jeans, Bag-H&M, Flats-Target

I was so excited that I found this JCrew Sequin Bow Cardigan, in my size, on Poshmark! I saw a bunch of bloggers wear it last fall/winter and was envious. It's no longer available at JCrew so I couldn't believe I found it on Poshmark on the cheap. It was listed for $25, but I bargained with the seller and got down to $20. Thanks to a credit I had, I paid just under $16, including shipping! 


div style="text-align: center;">   

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

22 comments:

  1. Lucky! I also had my eye on that sweater. I am going to look on eBay. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this cardigan is so stinking cute! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great deal! And such a cute cardigan. I love the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is so cute - what a great find!

    Hope you will stop by and join my weekly link up today :)

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Poshmark. Great steal.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love great finds, and this cardigan is super cute, and for that price even better.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cardigan and for a great price! Love that you wore this with stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute cardigan and a great find! I really need to check out Poshmark. Excited to have found another tiny blogger, I'm 4'11, so it will be great to get some style inspiration from you!

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love!! This sweater is so freaking adorable!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bow cardi! Such a fabulous combo and you look super fierce and beautiful. Love it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lusted after that cardi too! YAY for a great poshmark find, maybe I will get lucky and find one too!!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great buy! I love J.Crew AND bows, so can't go wrong with that. It looks so cute on you, Sharon!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love stripes and bows, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh!! I pinned that cardigan on Pinterest ages ago and was never able to track it down. I love it! There was also a sequin version at some point.

    Someday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)