The Tiny Heart: Blogger Meetup

9.24.2014

Blogger Meetup





Blouse-Old Navy (similar Lucky Brand Sleeveless Chambray Blouse), Jeans-H&M (similar Old Navy Rockstar Jeans for $12.99), Flats-KensieGirl, Bracelet-Sassy Steals (original Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet), Watch-Fossil

Photo Credit: Sara Strauss (thanks Sara!)

On Saturday I went into the city for a blogger meetup. Even though I had already met almost all the girls before, I still stressed about my outfit! I decided to wear my trusty chambray shirt with a statement necklace and white jeans. 

The bloggers at the meetup were Monica, Sara, Alex, Mel, Yvonne, and Simone. After a little delay thanks to the German parade going down 5th Ave, we had a little picnic in Central Park. Shortly after we sat down, we were serenaded by a group of guys in speedos that were raising money for their water polo team. They sang "Teenage Dream" off key but it was hilarious. (Check my Instagram to see a photo). We also spotted numerous brides/grooms/bridal parties and even one quinceanera. There's no better spot for people watching than in the park!


Group Photos courtesy of Monica

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Sounds like you ladies had a fun day!

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual look.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chambray & white denim.
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun, I love blogger get togethers. And you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice! Blogger meetups are the most fun. We all have so much in common and everyone is usually very friendly. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! It sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love meeting up with fellow bloggers! We just had an event last night and it was a blast!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun!! i love what you wore. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! How fun! I love blogger meetups! We have one coming up here in MN in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw how fun! I have always wanted to go to a blogger meet up! But there are not any/enough bloggers nearby. :-( This is a cute look for such a fun occasion however!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun date, and you girls all look great :)

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. how fun!! and i love those cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, and awesome you all got together at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look just beautiful! Love your flats!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw on Monica's blog about your meet up....so much fun! And I think you chose wisely with your outfit...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww love it!!!! It was so great seeing you again! We are such old ladies for being tired after only a few hours haha. I completely forgot to tell you on Saturday, but I LOVEDDDD your necklace!!!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fun outing. Perfect outfit as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so cute, Sharon! I wish I could've been there! LOVE the shoes!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww I can't wait to go to my first blogger meetup!!! Sounds like so much fun, and you all got a serenade too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds like such a fun time! I think meeting with other bloggers always create an anxiety because you don't want to not fashionable. All you ladies look very stylish to me.

    BTW, I host a weekly link up on Thursdays and hope that you will join me.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never been to a blogger event and itching to go to one. That necklace is great by the way.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blogger meetups are always so much fun, and I ALWAYS stress about what to wear! You all looked fabulous of course - sounds like it was a lot of fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  23. That necklace is gorgeous! :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay! This picnic was so much fun!! I'm always happy when I get to see you and the others! It was also fun taking your pictures!! :)
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)