The Tiny Heart: Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit Review

9.25.2014

Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit Review


Today I'm reviewing the Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit, sold exclusively at Kohl's (retails for $34.99, valued at $68). It contains:


Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel, Universal Brow Pencil, Brow Duo Pencil, and Smudge Brush. 

I first plucked my eyebrows and then applied the Brow Gel to keep my brows in place. The kit says to use the pencil first, but I found that it gets the brow gel wand dirty. The Brow Pencil is a medium brow shade that is supposed to work on all hair colors and skin tones. For my brown eyebrows, this pencil was the perfect shade. It applied smoothly. I normally use powder on my brows, so it took a little adjusting to using pencil insead. It also has a spoolie brush on the other side which helps blend in the pencil and grooms the brows. Lastly, I applied the Brow Duo Pencil, which is a highlighter on one side and a concealer on the other. The Smudge Brush is used to apply and blend this creamy pencil. 


Final Thoughts: This is the perfect little brow kit that contains everything you need for brows (minus a tweezer!). My brows looked well groomed and more polished after using this kit. It is a great value for the price as well considering it costs double the price if you bought everything separately.

  
 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Please Note: This post was sponsored but the opinions expressed are solely mine. 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I'm so lazy with my brows because they are covered with bangs. I really should get something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously do nothing to my brows other than waxing them. I really should start trying. Nice little starter kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought about filling my eyebrows in. I just haven't got to gut yet to do it. When I do I will have to remember this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like brow kits, this one looks interesting! I'd definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting that BDB is now in Kohls! I worked with them a few years ago and even had my brows done at their BH salon-- my brows came out amazing. I use their brow powder every day and am obsessed with the Brow Duo Pencil so I'm happy to see that included in this kit. Glad you like the products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I love doing my brows but sometimes it is a hassle.


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great kit!! I've been wanting to get something better to my brows look good!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review, I love little kits like these, I've not tried this Billion Dollar Brows yet.
    Have a great weekend.
    /Madison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an awesome eyebrow kit! It looks great on you :) Thanks for sharing.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)