The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Navy Pleated Skirt

8.07.2014

Look What I Got: Navy Pleated Skirt





Blouse-Old Navy (similar Express Sleevless Portofino Shirt), Necklace-Luxe Craving (similar Blu Bijoux Necklace), Skirt-Forever 21 (similar Forever 21 Pleated Skirt), Shoes-Gap Kids (similar Sam & Libby Bow Flats), Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 Satchel)

Last week I had a bit of a freak out about what to wear to my new job. So naturally I decided to use that as an excuse to go shopping.  I picked up this Forever 21 navy pleated skirt for just $15.80. After buying it, I've realized I have a TON of navy clothes in my closet. But it's okay, since they're all a little different. 50 Shades of Navy.  And I see myself getting use of it in the fall as well, with a sweater and a pair of tights. Totally justified!

  
 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

32 comments:

  1. You can never have enough Navy. Perfect color in the Fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find I am often drawn to the same things over and over again too! But a navy skirt is a great piece to have around, and it was a steal!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is super cute & looks fab with your glitter flats.
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute skirt! navy is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! In love with that skirt!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it, what a perfect skirt! I can see this piece being worn SO MANY ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you, I have been gravitating towards navy lately. I have been looking for a good pair of navy shoes and can't seem to find the right shade.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt is perfect for work, and I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great skirt. I love pleats and I can't wait to see your fall outfits with this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome seeing the outfits you're wearing to your new job. This one is adorable! I always need workwear inspiration.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute outfit for work OR running errands on the weekend. The quality of your photos is so great- the DSLR was a great investment (although you got it at such a steal!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL at 50 Shades of Navy! I really like this whole look - the skirt is cute, I love your necklace and your adorable bow shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that skirt- such a staple piece! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this skirt and those adorable shoes!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the statement necklace-- the coral looks fab with the navy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun little piece, hope everything is going great with the new job.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Navy is classic and professional. I'm sure this skirt will go miles beyond the cost. I like this professional look you have today! The necklace is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the coral against the navy!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Come by! Weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up

    ReplyDelete
  19. 100% justified! And it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely a smart buy as navy is such a versatile color for work and great to mix with a lot of prints and patterns!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh i love that skirt. You always find the best deals...I think I need to look harder :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of these pieces are adorable! I especially love that versatile and classic tank, and those ridiculously cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your necklace!
    I can't wait to see how you will style the pleated skirt. Love it with the tank top
    xAngele x

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's completely unfair that I can't buy in the kids shoes section.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree--that cute skirt is totally justified! It will go with so many things! I love the necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't have any navy pieces, maybe I should get some. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Navy seriously goes with everything! I wear it far too often! Love the skirt!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  28. You looked great Sharon! One always looks great in navy! Love your glitter flats and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous! You look phenomenal and I love the addition of this statement necklace. Perfection.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)