The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got Link Up: Baseball Tee

8.21.2014

Look What I Got Link Up: Baseball Tee




Tee-H&M via Poshmark (similar Pink Baseball Tee), Necklace-Eliza Jay Charm (similar Acrylic Monogram Necklace), Shorts-American Eagle, Sandals-American Eagle (similar Fergalicious White Sandals), Bag-H&M

I got this cute pink and grey baseball tee on Poshmark. Thanks to a credit, I only paid $4.94! I've been selling my clothes on there (@thetinyheart) and I realize now part of the fun is using the earnings to buy more clothes on there for cheap. This tee was only worn once according to the seller, so it's practically brand new! Score!


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

31 comments:

  1. Love the pink on the tee you look so cute as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and gray are such a good combo. I love Poshmark too. I have sold so much stuff on there. I usually buy shoes with my credit and have had really good luck with fit and have found some really great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been loving the baseball shirt trend! You look so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love baseball tees and I love when it is not the normal blue or black. Pink is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your baseball tee has pink sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me a good baseball tee and this one is adorable! I love the pink sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute casual look!! Thanks for hosting:)
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! I adore this on you! It's so simple but the color combo is great and the monogram necklace is the perfect accent! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to be more active on Poshmark. I have only sold 2 things on there and need to list a ton of things. Great find!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. baseball tees are some of my FAVS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! I need to get on poshmark...I have so many clothes I could sell!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I need to do another closet clean out and get some more things in the blog shop! Then hopefully enjoy some guilt free shopping!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always so scared of places like Poshmark for some reason, though I do see the appeal. I love the baseball tee! What a fun spin on the classic with the hot pink sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm drawn to any color baseball tee right now it seems! Looks even more adorable with the monogram necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Poshmark--its so fun :) You look adorable!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  16. baseball tees are the cutest! i haven't had one in a while, but that may change soon! have you had a lot of success w/poshmark? i put a few things up for sale on threadflip, but i haven't really received any offers. i'd be interested to know!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been having such great success with Poshmark this summer! Though I only allow myself to sell-- no more buying allowed :P
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute tee! I've never gotten on Poshmark but if there's cute stuff like that maybe I should :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's an amazing credit, you got great pieces. I also love your necklace.
    Happy weekend.xx/Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love baseball tees! Great pink and grey combination.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so pretty dear! Really love your baseball tee! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great casual look that is well put together! Fabulous!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.coom

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute outfit! I've found a few great things on Poshmark!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute is this look?! I love everything about it! That tee is so flattering and your necklace totally completes the entire outfit. Lovely!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. charming look! love the top (very nice colors) and you necklace fit the outfit so well!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looking beautiful in polka dots Sharon!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)