The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: JCrew Factory Jeweled Sweatshirt

8.14.2014

Look What I Got: JCrew Factory Jeweled Sweatshirt




JCrew Factory Jeweled Sweatshirt, Pants-H&M Kids, Flats-Gap Kids Outlet (similar Sam & Libby Bow Flats), Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 White Satchel)

This JCrew Factory jeweled top was one of the things I bought for work. Turns out that my office is actually very casual when it comes to dress code. Many people wear jeans, which I was pleasantly surprised to see. I guess I didn't need to run out and buy new clothes after all...but I think it's always good to dress professional especially when I'm the new employee. I haven't worn jeans just yet since I want to make a good impression!


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

32 comments:

  1. Love this look on you!! That jeweled sweater is perfection!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and adds a little oomph. I always give it a week or two before getting to casual when I am new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top - the jewels are so pretty. I guess now you can wear it to work with jeans.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great link up! I love that sweatshirt!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any excuse to run out and buy new clothes is a good one! I love the new sweatshirt, it's a perfect mix of casual and dressy.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute top! I love the jeweled detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I need to head over to J Crew Factory soon and see if I can find any goodies. Hope you're liking the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love jcrew factory! this is such a pretty top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweatshirt!!!! The jewels are the perfect touch. And it will also look adorable with a pair of jeans ;) Love casual office style. Makes a wardrobe so much more versatile...however, I agree with the dressing up and professional every now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the same way. I can technically wear whatever I want (well, within reason). I always chose to dress up rather than not. I like your new sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great find! I love the jewel details and it fits you perfectly! I can definitely see why you bought it for work.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh cute. I do the same with work, I try not to be too casual, if I am then I feel more lazy and non-productive, like it's a Friday. Gotta have something to look forward to on Friday, casual Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I love that top and how awesome that you have a casual office! I get so tired of dressing up all the time, I'm jealous! I love your bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOOO in love with that sweatshirt! Also very happy to hear that you have a casual environment! It'll help if you're ever having a morning where you're running late!!

    ReplyDelete

  15. I agree, wait to wear the jeans for when you need to and you've been there a bit. Lovely jeweled neckline.

    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those accents really elevate the top and take it to the next level. Perfect effortlessly chic look!
    http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE that sweatshirt! And its a great price! Might have to snag that one...

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't think that's a bad philosophy at all. And besides, you'll always be the best dressed employee then! :) I love that sweatshirt, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sweatshirt has just the right amount of bling, and the ivory color keeps it looking very clean. Great buy, Sharon!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  20. The jewelled edging is gorgeous, love this top soooo much!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intothblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. this top is SO adorable! this wouldn't look too fancy for a casual environment -- you can definitely dress it up or down.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a pretty top! A perfect piece to wear into fall!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that jeweled top!!

    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the details on this top!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous neckline and sleeves Sharon! Embellishments are IN!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)