The Tiny Heart: Hairstyles with Head & Shoulders + Sweepstakes!

8.27.2014

Hairstyles with Head & Shoulders + Sweepstakes!



I was given the opportunity to try out Head & Shoulders Fresh Scent Technology Shampoo and Conditioner in the Green Apple scent. For this line, Head & Shoulders has teamed up with fragrance creators for a water activated fragrance boost. Smell is very important to me when choosing hair products. I want something that will make my hair smell fresh and clean without being overpowering. The Green Apple scent is absolutely heavenly and truly does smell just like a fresh apple. Not only does it smell amazing, but it also leaves you with 100% flake-free hair* (*visible flakes; with regular use). It's the #1 anti-dandruff shampoo used by dermatologists.





I used the Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner for two different hairstyles. For the first style, after showering I parted my hair down the middle. Then I blow dried it and finished with a flat iron for a sleek look.



For the second style, I put my hair into a low ponytail. Make a hole with the hair above the elastic then flip the ponytail through.






Now for the sweepstakes! Head & Shoulders is giving you the chance to meet Sofia Vergara! Follow @HeadShoulders on Twitter and post a photo of your gorgeous, flake-free hair tagging #PartOfOurFamily #Sweeps and @HeadShoulders. Sweepstakes kicks off Monday, August 18 and will run until September 8. Winner will have the opportunity to meet Sofia at an upcoming Head & Shoulders advertising shoot! Full Sweepstakes rules here: http://clvr.li/hssweeps.


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I remember the old two in one head and shoulders. Glad they are making changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pony!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love head and shoulders- it's cheap and it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that low ponytail look and Sofia Vegara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love yout hair, so healthy and cute! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only use head and shoulders on my hair and I love it. Love how you styled your ponytail! I need to try different pony styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Head and Shoulders is a classic brand, nice to see that they are switching it up a bit. Lovely post.
    Seasoned Versatility // Berlin Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ponytail look is so cute! I tend to put my hair in a ponytail when I'm working so I'm not always touching my hair. I love Head & Shoulders and I had no idea there was a green apple one!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)