The Tiny Heart: Adore Me Lingerie Review

7.11.2014

Adore Me Lingerie Review

I was contacted by the folks at Adore Me, to review one of their lingerie sets. Adore Me lingerie is designed by the former design director at Victoria's Secret, so there's many similarities in their products. The lingerie is very affordable, with most bra and panty sets between $39.99-$59.99. The sizes run from AA all the way up to size I! They also have free shipping and free returns. They asked me for my sizing info and then mailed me a surprise set. 


How cute is the packaging? I love the lingerie drawing!



Surprise! I received the Desirae Set, a white lace set with pink accents (retails $39.99 for VIP members or regularly $49.99). It is so pretty and very well made. I think this set would be perfect for a bride to be! This is actually my third set from Adore Me and I have been really pleased with each set I've received. If you're looking for high quality lingerie at an affordable price, you will love Adore Me.

Please Note: I received a complimentary lingerie set from Adore Me in exchange for review. However, the opinions expressed in this post are solely mine.
Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. That is a perfect set for a bride-to-be! Pretty. I will check out their site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the free shipping and returns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set! Is it comfy?! I need some new sexiness in my lingerie drawers!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that set!! Gorgeous! I will definitely have to check them out!

    xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Wearing pretty lingerie makes us feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a pretty set! I shall be checking them out. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, looks cute and sexy, yeah yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty lace detail & the packaging is gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous set! That packaging is seriously too cute!

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I first saw the pictures of that set, my first thought was that it would be perfect for a bride and then you wrote the same thing! Great minds! :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh so pretty! I think it would definitely be nice for a bride - you can just pretend it's your wedding again any day of the week now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice feminine set! Love the detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They have such pretty pieces! Love love love!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally love that they're similar to Victoria secret but without the Victoria secret cost! such a cute set :) have a great weekend!

    xo
    Brittani and Katie
    www.pleasantlypetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous! and the price really isn't all that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh la la so cute!! So perfect for a bride!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Sharon!! WOW!! What a gorgeous set!! I will be looking into them for sure!! Gorgeous and thanks for sharing!! XO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is a very pretty set, glad you have been so pleased with all your Adore Me pieces!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I really like this set! I am going to try it out! Thanks! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! I actually just did a lingerie shoot myself!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not only is the lingerie cute but so is the illustration on the box! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. This set is gorgeous!! I've been thinking of trying out Adore Me!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty! I love the cute packaging too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. very pretty!! i love what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really need to try out Adore Me! I keep hearing a lot about them. Do you think the sizes are similar to VS sizing? VS bras seem to be the only ones that fit me.
    ~Jessica

    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)