Now that it's almost officially summer, it's heating up outside. That means shorts weather! Here's my picks for must have shorts:
1. Lace: Lace shorts are a bit dressier and can be paired with heels for a night out.
2. Floral: Floral print is always classic for the spring/summer season and it comes in a million different colors.
3. Striped: Stripes fit right in with the nautical trend that's still big this season.
4. Denim: I love a distressed pair of denim shorts paired with a tank top and sandals for a casual summer outfit.
5. White: A crisp pair of white shorts goes perfectly with a brightly colored top.
6. Printed: A printed pair of shorts is a fun alternative to solids. I love the Aztec print this season.
What pair of shorts is your favorite to wear in the summer?