The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Floral Romper

6.12.2014

Look What I Got: Floral Romper



Romper-Forever 21 via Instagram (similar Forever 21 Floral Romper), Necklace-Gift (similar BaubleBar Nameplate Necklace), Sandals-Target (similar Lands End Sandals), Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 White Satchel)

I found this romper through selling my own clothes on Instagram. Another shop contacted me about trading one of my items for hers. I really had no intentions of doing trades, but once I saw this cute floral romper, I wanted it! It is definitely risky purchasing clothes through Instagram, since you can't try it on first and many shops have final sale policies. But I figured if it didn't fit, I could always sell it. Thankfully it does fit and I love that it's kind of a romper/skort hybrid with the skirt layer. I really hope people can tell it's a romper and not a super short dress!

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

39 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with all of your rompers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you, I love that romper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! So cute! Exactly the item I'd wear if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this romper! The pattern works well on petites like you

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute romper. i still haven't found one i think looks good on me, but this one suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't bought anything through IG sales yet. This is a great find - the colors and the cut suits you so well.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely soooo adorable in rompers Sharon....and this floral one is amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Loving the floral print! You look gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice romper! I still search for my perfect one!

    Instagram
    RococoStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just rocking the rompers so far this summer! This one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad it was a trade that worked out, and it's a super cute romper!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I'm loving all these rompers! This floral one is adorable! What luck to get it for a trade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable romper for the summer.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. why are you the cutest ever in rompers? not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another adorable romper. They are so easy and versatile for Summer. Love the floral, here. My pleasure linking up with you and Tara. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd say this was a good trade! The romper is so cute, and it looks awesome on you!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this romper! The pattern is awesome! You can wear the heck out of a romper, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Sharon!! LOVE the romper! The floral print is absolutely gorgeous!! And that bag is super cute too!! ;) XOXO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great trade! I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look BEYOND fabulous in this! SO SO SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That romper was such a great find! I love it on you!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute romper! I can definitely it is one and the print on it is so cute!

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This romper is really adorable! Perfect for terribly hot days!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a great post! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are rocking this romper, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look just darling!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This romper is so adorable! I love the print and how it looks on you. I've never purchased anything through Instagram but now after reading your post I might give it a try! Thanks for sharing!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your blog! Do you want to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin? Follow me then leave me a comment on my blog. I will follow you back asap! Please help me reach my goal of 100 followers.
    Blog ☮ http://thishipsterwrites.blogspot.com/
    Bloglovin' ☮ http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12346821

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute! I had a similar one from Forever21-- you look great in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look so cute in rompers Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Top Expensive Cars, top speedy cars, top most popular cars in the world
    TopAmazingCars.BlogSpot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've sold a bag through Instagram before, sort of by accident, but I've never purchased anything. Now in addition to a cute romper, you have a unique story of how you got it!

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  33. Earn Money with PayPal, Now you can earn 300% profit of your investment on every week, Join Now
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)