The Tiny Heart: Influenster Surf's Up VoxBox

6.27.2014

Influenster Surf's Up VoxBox


This week I received the Influenster Surf's Up VoxBox. I think this box was meant for me since I live at the beach! Here's what was inside:

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion: This lotion/aloe vera gel combination is perfect for soothing sunburn. The coconut fragrance is nice, but I have to admit it doesn't smell quite as good as my Banana Boat lotion/aloe gel. I'll keep this as a backup though.

First Aid Shot Therapy Pain Relief: This is a liquid pain reliever. It's FDA approved, but I admit it freaks me out. I'll stick to using Advil, thanks.

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo & Conditioner: These definitely smell like the beach, which is always a plus in my book. It actually made a big difference in enhancing my natural curl when letting my hair air dry!

Sinful Colors Nail Polish: I received this minty shade, which I will definitely wear (despite having another two mint polishes). 

Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit Coupon (not pictured): I received a coupon for a free Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit. I'll be purchasing this on the weekend when I go grocery shopping. I absolutely LOVE Jamba Juice, so I'm really hoping this kit tastes as good as the smoothies in the store (especially since there's no Jamba Juices near me!). 


Have a great weekend, guys!

Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. I love that shade of nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if it's similar to one by excedrine-it's one you drink that really works. love nym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to start trying mine out. Love the polish color. The liquid pain reliever freaks me out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nail polish color. So pretty. You will have to let us know how the Jamba Juice kit tastes! I have wondered about those when I've seen them at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted this box!!! Great products! But I'm with you, the pain reliever seems a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah i didn't know that there was such a thing as a jamba juice smoothie kit -- sounds delicious! that shampoo sounds interesting too. love anything that boosts my beachy waves!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun box!! I didn't know Jamba Juice made kits at the grocery store! I'm anxious to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your got a great box. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hawaiian Tropics has the best sun products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to have to pick up the Hawaian Tropics poduct!
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo Miss Erin
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun box!! Perfect stuff for a beach weekend!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh i want to try out those beach babe products!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for a beach gal like yourself! I love Sinful Colors nail polish! It's cheap and lasts a long time without chipping. I think I like their polish than Essie :)

    Enter the ILY Couture Giveaway on my blog!
    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is perfect for a beach girl like you. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look like perfect beach essentials! What a perfectly fun summer box!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like you got a pretty great box. I love any beachy scented products... I've been using sea salt soap, which I adore.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a pretty good summer vox box, :)
    Pastel Splendour

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to try those hair products! They sound good!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a cool box Sharon! Great sun protection, love that nail color and who doesn't love Jamba Juice! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a nice combination of products! So cool that the texturizing shampoo and conditioner works :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved this box, I would have rather got this color polish though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so jealous! I got the vow box and the spring one... I shouldn't be jealous but I am!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)