The Tiny Heart: Review: NovaWhite Teeth Whitening

5.23.2014

Review: NovaWhite Teeth Whitening


I was contacted to review the NovaWhite Teeth Whitening system (retail $54). I received two teeth trays and three syringes that contain 22% carbamide peroxide. It is the same type of gel that dentists use and is made specifically for people with sensitive teeth. 

How It Works: You dip the trays into boiling water and then pop them into your mouth so they mold to fit your teeth. Then you apply the gel into the trays. The length of time you whiten is up to you.

Thoughts: I found it awkward to have both the upper and lower trays in my mouth at the same time, so I did them one at at time instead for 30 minutes each. The gel has a pleasant mint flavor and foams slightly as the time goes on. I have had tooth sensitivity in the past when using other teeth whitening products. With the NovaWhite kit, I had no sensitivity. I was able to eat hot and cold foods as normal after whitening. My teeth did look whiter after just one application. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Please Note: I received a complimentary NovaWhite kit for review. However, the opinions expressed in this post are solely mine.
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Nice! I used to use Crest White Strips and those hurt my teeth and gums, but I went through with it for the whiteness. I would've used something like this if I knew back then, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any whitening products - this one doesn't sound too bad though! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I've never tried a system like this, only the strips, which kind if hurt my teeth! Might have to try it!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review, I tend to have some sensitivity to most whiteners, so I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sensitivity thing is sooooo important for me! i hate that awful feeling! sounds like this is a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely something I've been thinking about trying - thanks for the review!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you didn't get sensitivity with it! That's my main concern when it comes to teeth whitening products. That's why I don't use them anymore :/

    Thanks for sharing this review!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this something that I can pick up at a drug store? Thanks for the review! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only available on the Nova White website.

      Delete
  9. This teeth whitening process doesn't seem bad at all! Have a beautiful weekend
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've used the Crest White strips before but never this gel system. Have you tried strips before? Do you think this works better?
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are brave! This seems like a pain to go through to get white teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to hear about the results!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to whiten my teeth, but I'm not really a fan of the molds. I'm glad there's no sensitivity though. I'll keep this in mind.
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review! I'll have to keep this in mind for the future!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great review,,, teeth whitening is one of those things.. we want white teeth but don't feel like having any patience! lol at least that's how how I am!!

    xxo Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review. Next time you whiten your teeth you could try out strips if you found trays to be too uncomfortable. I’m using Stella white strips at home and they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good day, Sharon! I wish that you have included a ‘before and after’ teeth whitening photos, so that you can compare how much your teeth has whitened. Anyway, it’s great that it did not trigger you teeth sensitivity when you used it. Though I agree that using them on both sides does seem awkward. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

    Jon Mack @ GentleDentalOnline.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)