The Tiny Heart: Purina One 28 Day Challenge

5.27.2014

Purina One 28 Day Challenge

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Purina One, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #ONEDifference http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV


Oliver and Jinx are both participating in Purina One's 28 day challenge and I'm excited about it! I'm switching their food to Purina One in hopes that both dogs will see some changes. 


The last time Oliver was at his yearly checkup, the vet called him a "chunky monkey." Not exactly what you want to hear at the vet, yikes. He should weigh about 32 pounds and instead is around 38! Olls just seems to pack on the pounds. He is constantly looking for more food/snacks, even though I feed him the correct amount for his size. Even when he was a baby, he was all belly. I got the Purina One Healthy Weight Formula for him to shed those pounds!


Jinx is fine when it comes to weight, but he loves to sleep. This is pretty much all he does all day, every day. When he was younger, he used to have tons of crazy energy (maybe a little too much energy, ha). But now that he's older, all he does is sleep on the couch or our bed. I'd love for him to be more playful like he used to be. I got Jinx the Purina One Vibrant Maturity formula (for senior dogs 7 and older). 


 This photo is from 2007, back when Jinx had tons more energy and liked to run on the beach!

Have your dog join Oliver and Jinx on the 28 day challenge! You can get a $3 off coupon for a bag of Purina One dog food when you register for the challenge. Follow me on Instagram for an update on Oliver and Jinx's progress!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Your dogs are adorable! My younger male dog is all muscle, but my older female is also a "chunky monkey" lol. We don't feed her anything crazy, the vet told us it is hard for a spayed female to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are so cute. Such cute little happy squishy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Jinx is a sweetie! How cool to live near a beach so he can frolic in the sand and surf! Good luck for Jinx with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the new diet works out for them! My dog is a pretty picky eater and we've only reinforced this over the last 13 years... she will not touch her dog food unless there is people food in it!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge!! Hopefully they will both benefit from their new food!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the new food works for them!! I wish Lilly was calm like Jinx, but I know when that time comes I'll miss all her energy too.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see how it goes! and oliver is not chunky haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, look at your cute pooch :) Love the casual outfit as well!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe he's adorable. Hey round is a shape! Check out my new blog!

    http://the--green--queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both just so adorable!! It is heartbreaking when the vet calls them chunky. Seamus is too but I blame it on the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aweee your dog look so adorable. Im obsessed with dogs, they are the best thing in the whole world :D Love xx :)

    www.beatrizrocha.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monte is a little bit of a chunk. It always looks so much worse when his fur is grown out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try this for our labs but they have allergies to corn, wheat, and gluten. Very high maintenance boys;) Do you know if Purina carries an allergy dog food? Thanks! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute pup! If Miley could be fat, she would be! :)
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an interesting challenge! I'm looking forward to reading more about if it helps!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chunky monkey? LOL! Okay...so that may not be the best nickname a veterinarian can give a dog...but it sure is a cute and funny one :)

    Your dog is adorable.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My sister is doing this challenge too, her dog is loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)