The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Mint Maxi Skirt

5.15.2014

Look What I Got: Mint Maxi Skirt



Tank-Express (similar Gap Stripe Tank), Necklace-Brighthouse Baubles (similar Forever 21 Bib Necklace), Maxi Dress worn as Skirt-Three Bird Nest (similar Charlotte Russe Mint Maxi Skirt), Bag-H&M (similar ), Sandals-Target (similar Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 Satchel), Sandals-Target (similar Bass Sandals)

I wore this outfit on Sunday for Mother's Day. This dress (worn as a skirt) isn't new, but it was the first time I was able to wear it this year! I love maxis since they're comfy yet so stylish at the same time. The weather was sunny and beautiful, so we sat outside while my dad manned the barbecue. It truly felt like summer! I'm looking forward to many more days of BBQing and eating dinner outside. 



I also wanted to announce that you can now shop my closet on Instagram! I have both clothes and accessories (bags, jewelry etc) for sale, so even if you aren't the same size as me, you may find something you love. I'll be adding a lot more items over the next few weeks, so be sure to follow along.


PS Enter the Bugsy's Box Giveaway for your dog!
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

45 comments:

  1. Gotta love mint! The skirt and necklace are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color-combination. Echoing the mint with the necklace was a smart choice.. I didn't realize maxi-skirts are so comfortable until I recently wore one -- proof that we should experience things before pre-judging them.

    BTW, I'm hugely impressed at the frequency of your posting. You update like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love maxis and I love mint so great combo! I also love it with the pink. I'm glad you're finally getting warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have 0 maxi skirts, this one is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving these two colors together! So Spring-y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I LOVE this mint maxi. Very clever styling it as a skirt!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i LOOOVE that skirt on u! and that necklace is just as fabulous! so pretty girl!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love tha your used this dress as a skirt - great colors!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit. It screams summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous maxi! Love that your necklace matches!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG mint maxi!!! That is the cutest ever - I think I need one! And good for you pulling the trigger on the Instagram shop - I am seriously going to get mine going soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your skirt!!! It is so fun to wear dresses as skirts sometimes. I am obsessed with the mint color for spring. Just joined the linkup to share my great chambray romper... A TJ Maxx find! Can't wait to check out everyone's blogs.

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with that maxi!! I love mint and blush together! You look so pretty!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh I cannot wait for some summery BBQ and sunshine! I love this pretty dress/skirt! Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay for maxis that fit short girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, I did not know that was address and I saw you wearing it. Clever, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This makes the dress even better since it can double as a skirt! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  18. i can't even tell that's a dress - i love it! the pockets!? i want it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the color combo! And that skirt looks so comfy!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it with that pink. Very pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your mint maxi!! It's so gorgeous with your necklace.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so great! I love the mint!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Sharon!! I absolutely LOVE that outfit!! I have been obsessed with Mint for months, lol!! Looks Beautiful!! XOXO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahh so killer girl! I totally love when people make dresses into a skirt--I have got to try that! Yaya for nice weather---finally :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the dress! It's so pretty! And it has pockets?! Amazing!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  26. I adore the pink/mint combo. So pretty.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am so sad that for some reason work blocked your website...:( Guess i'll have to make more of an effort to get online when at home! But I love this mint maxi skirt/dress. I want something mint...now to find the perfect piece! Those pockets are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. hello darling, great photos!!! would u like to follow each other, just let me know and I will follow u back!!! kisses
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a beautiful color, you pull off the maxi look really well! I'm always afraid to look like I'm drowning in fabric, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Maxi skirts or dresses for the win!!! I swear by them during this time of year!! Love that you layered a top over yours....that's what I am talking about...remixing at it's finest!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a pretty mint maxi, Sharon! The pastels look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think you look really good in that skirt/dress.. I always have a problem finding long skirts that are not too long on me.. frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Mint green is so in right now its crazy!!! You pull it off so well it really suits you. You look amazing, i love maxi skirts!
    Hugs,
    Alexandra
    www.mysweetestdisposition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. It is so pretty and I love how you paired it with this necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)