The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Heart Print Blouse

5.08.2014

Look What I Got: Heart Print Blouse




Denim Jacket-Old Navy (similar Merona Denim Jacket), Blouse-Target (similar Boden Shirt), Necklace-Eliza Jay Charm (similar Moon and Lola Monogram Necklace), Jeans-Target (similar White House Black Market Jeans), Flats-Gap Kids (similar Sam and Libby Bow Flats)

I bought this heart print blouse last season. One day I wanted to wear it and realized I couldn't find it anywhere. I pulled apart my closet and dresser, even checked the laundry. It was no where to be found. I was pretty much convinced I had lost it forever. Then last week I was gathering laundry together and to my surprise, this blouse was in the hamper! I swear I had checked the hamper multiple times before for the blouse and I hadn't seen it in there. I guess it was just hiding from me instead of actually being lost.

So, even though this blouse is old, it now feels "new" again thanks to being found!
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

38 comments:

  1. I love when stuff like that happens! And the blouse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse is super cute Sharon. I love it when you re-discover items in your closet you forgot were there!!!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was planning its escape and almost made it. It was hoping to make its way to my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute top. Glad you were able to find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pair of pants. Love the color. Perfect for spring.

    Giveaway: Izak tote.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that drives me insane when something like that happens! I'm glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hate when I can't find something I want to wear but always fun when it feels new again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this blouse! I recently had the same Inge happen wGrant's favorite pajamas. I searched everywhere and they ended up going in our ottoman in the living room. No clue how it ended up there...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it when that happens.... I swear the closet monster eats my clothes all the time. So glad you found this top - it is so fun!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is that heart top?! Love how you paired it with a denim jacket, they always bring an outfit up a notch!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sharon!! Such a great outfit, AND I love those pants! :D XO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute, love it paired with those jeans-- perfect colors! Glad you were able to find the top-- it drives me nuts if I can't find something and then it's in the most obvious place :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can completely relate! I hate that feeling that you've lost something forever, and it totally makes you love it all the more when you find it.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for finding this cute top! I hate it when my clothes hide from me! Right now, my moms favorite sweater is hiding from us. She wore it when she visited me in January and hasn't seen it since. She asks me just about every day if I've found it yet. lol

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That happened to me with a favorite skirt back a couple of years ago in the Fall. I thought I had gotten rid of it then found it in a storage bin! LOVE this top - so glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the print on this blouse.... SO adorable! Glad you found it :) I am constantly losing things ugh. Great post!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  17. great look

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the color of those pants! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute blouse, I love the hearts! And your pants go perfectly!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you found it!! That has happened to me more than once...but I found things at the bottom of my messy closet!! LOL! The print is so fun for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your top! The print is definitely beautiful and looks great on you <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Step Hem Skirt
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hate when I "lose" clothing. The last thing I misplaced was a pair of jeans I found in my son's drawer. Doesn't it make you feel like you're losing your mind though?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute blouse! I love anything heart printed. :)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cute shirt & i'm loving the jean jacket! we are always jacket twins :)

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm glad you found it!! I love the print and the colors!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're adorable! Heart-print clothing is the best! Makes me feel happy inside!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such a cute look! Loving those shoes!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. cute top! i swear i lose clothes too and then i find them in a place where i already looked a million times ha.

    ReplyDelete
  29. that's the best looking heart blouse i've seen yet! goes great with those jeans! love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great link up and I adore those color jeans!! So cute :)

    www.fasihonistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)