The Tiny Heart: Celebrity Hair with Wigsbuy

5.30.2014

Celebrity Hair with Wigsbuy

Have you ever lusted after a celeb's perfectly styled hair? I know I've wished that I had a hairstylist to do my hair every time I set foot out of the house and follow me around for touch ups. I've also wished for longer, thicker hair since my hair is quite thin and certain styles don't hold. I've also admired the bob cuts that are all the rage now on celebs, but the thought of chopping off my hair is scary. (What if I hated the way it looked and it took forever to grow back?). You can get that celeb perfect hair and try out a new style, all without cutting your hair thanks to Wigsbuy.  

Here's some of my favorite celeb styles on the site: 

alt text
Who wouldn't want to have model hair like Gisele? I'd pretend I'm a Victoria's Secret angel with that hair.

alt text
I think Ashley Green's bob is the cutest! 

alt text
Eva Longoria's long waves are gorgeous! I could never get my hair to look like this on my own.

alt text
This ombre style on Lauren Conrad is so pretty and it's great for the summer.

Check out Wigsbuy to see all the celeb styles. Which celeb's hair do you lust over? 

Please Note: This post was sponsored by Wigsbuy, but the opinions expressed in this post are solely mine.
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. I always bring pics of Eva to the salon when I get it cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you Sharon, I have fine hair so I always lust after more volume!!!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wigs are fun. As someone who wears them a lot, I recommend them to people as cheap ways to dramatically alter your appearance and try new looks.

    I would suggest that if you're looking for a quality wig, try some in person. Many don't look the same on you that they do in pictures. If I try on ten wigs, I'll like two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of wigs, but I'm not sure I could ever wear one! I would totally want to rock LC's ombre hair though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Lauren's hair! It always looks perfect xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can have my thick hair any day! It is impossible to tame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally rather have VS model hair over a VS model body!! I've always loved LC's locks as well.
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never worn a wig but how fun would it be to try all the celebs hair?!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always been obsessed with Lauren Conrad's hair! She's flawless!

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Ashley Green bob. I am growing my hair out now, and it is so annoying. I could use a wig!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cool idea. i wish my hair was thicker sometimes too, so it would be so nice to just try a temporary style out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure I'd wear a wig on a daily basis, especially in the summer - they can be so hot!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read somewhere that 90% of the time celebrities are at an event, they have some type of extensions in their hair. I know this because I am also celebrity hair obsessed and have fine and thin hair. My daughter gets annoyed that I point out actresses on TV that have extensions. I love the bob and I think you would look great. So it's not too scary, get it angled to your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! I use to have super thick hair, think Jan Brad but not quite as wavy. But as soon as I left my 20s it really thinned. Now it is super thin and I am not a happy camper about it. When I had super thick hair I wanted to be thinner and less bushy. And now that it is, is too thin *sigh*

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to have Eva Longoria's hair! So pretty!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Eva's hair :)
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sharon,
    What a fab idea, sort of try it before you buy it! So smart. I love a short bob!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of them have great hair!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. These hairstyles are great!
    Wish you a huge weekend!

    XX

    http://floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ashley Green's bob is stunning and looks amazing on her! <3
    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE Ashley's bob and I always adore LC's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think if I could have one thing it would be a hairstylist to do my hair everyday!! Just don't have the time or energy to try and get my hair to look amazing as all these women!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. LC is my favorite, love her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)