The Tiny Heart: Bugsy's Box Review

5.09.2014

Bugsy's Box Review

Bugsy's Box is a monthly subscription service box for dogs. They offer different plans: one month for $29, three months for $69 ($23/month), and six months for $114 ($19/month). I received the April Bugsy's Box for review.


Oliver was very interested in the Bugsy's Box!

Here's what was inside:

Wylie's Naturals Jerky (retail price unknown): These are made from 100% USA chicken with no preservatives, no additives, and no fillers.


Barksters Sweet Potato and Liver Treats (retail $4.59): All natural, low fat treats that have only 12 calories each. Olls is on a diet so these are perfect for him!


Tall Tails Dog Pocket Towel (retail $10): Made out of highly absorbent microfiber with hand pockets to quickly dry off your dog. This towel is so incredibly soft! It's also machine washable which is nice after giving your stinky dog a bath!


Incredibubbles Dog Toy (retail $5.50): This toy lets you blow peach flavored, non toxic bubbles indoors or outdoors for dogs to chase after.


It's Purely Natural Jerky Bars (retail $6.00): USA made, all natural with no artificial preservatives, additives, or by-products. 

Thoughts: I estimate the products to be worth about $35, which is a good value no matter which plan you choose. The pricing for Bugsy's Box is in line with other similar dog subscription boxes. I love that the treats/food items chosen are all natural, since I'm not a fan of giving my dogs treats where I can't recognize the ingredients. 

I was really pleased by the addition of the pocket towel. It is so useful for dog baths and now I don't have sacrifice one of my regular towels to the dogs. It was a unexpected surprise to see in the box and a nice departure from the dog treat items I usually find in dog subscription boxes. 

You can sign up for Bugsy's Box and get $10 off!
 
Please Note: I received a complimentary Bugsy's Box for review; however, the opinions expressed in this post are solely mine.
Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good value for the box, but only really if your dogs love everything! The towel does seem like a good thing to have around, even just for wiping off paws coming in from the rain. I can never decide if I want to sacrifice one of my nice hand towels, or waste a paper one.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I love this.. my pup Zoey would love it! xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a dog but didn't think these things were available haha Such a treat for the little guy!

    Have a great weekend!

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea & I love that the treats are made with natural ingredients.
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THIS is so cute!! I love this idea, it's like birchbox for my puppies! haha
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great box! I got the Barksters treats in a BarkBox when I had a subscription and my dogs loved them! I may have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a luck pup Oliver is! He's so stinkin cute!! I think my dog would love those bubbles!! That's such a cute idea!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the towel is such a good idea! also love natural dog products. i don't like not knowing what's in my pup's food either. i'd be interested to see if oliver actually chases after those bubbles!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, we appreciate your articles. Good day! DB Product Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am loving these subsciption boxes for dogs! they need love too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh Bugsy! You are SOO cute! So glad you enjoyed your box! : )

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way too cute! I think I need to sign my dog up for this asap!

    whatsarahknows

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hadn't heard of this subscription plan- definitely checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dog's stomach is so sensitive! We have to be careful about what we give her... I think I got the BarkBox once and the treats in there she loved, but did not go over well with her tummy! I would love to give another box a try, but maybe with just toys and no treats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute idea. And that towel would be perfect for my dogs. It has been raining like crazy over the past couple weeks and the towel I use to dry their feet before coming in gets soaked so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the subscription boxes for pet is such a brilliant idea. Adorable photos.
    Take care,
    Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got a lot in the box. I am so leery of dog treats but I like that they are organic and US made. The towel will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did Jinx and Oliverlike it?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the idea of this, but our dog is set in his ways. He doesn't like toys, sleeps on the hardwood floor instead of his bed, and never eats treats (or they make him sick if he does)! However, when he was a puppy, I would have jumped on this subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh what will they come up with next? Seems there is a monthly box for everything now. This sounds great if you have the extra money why not go for it!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a nice mom your are to get this for your doggy! My dogs would be in puppy heaven if that came in the mail for them! :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. what awesome treats! bugsy looks happy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for sharing this!! Oliver is so cute...

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sound like a great box programs for animals

    ReplyDelete
  25. i'm glad to see the treats are made in the US. i won't get them from anywhere else--i hear too many bad things!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love hearing the review on this! I have two very spoiled pugs that I think would love it hehe I might just have to try it out!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG Tall Tails! I actually used to work for that company and my mom still works there! The overall company is Triboro, which makes baby products, but my old boss loves his dogs so much that a few years ago he decided to start making dog stuff. I'm glad you like the towel! That's great!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mind checking out my fashion/beauty blog? Maybe follow me via GFC and Bloglovin? Ill follow back! < Leave a comment if you do.
    Blog | littlevoguebook.blogspot.com
    Latest Post | http://littlevoguebook.blogspot.com/2014/05/lipstick-personalities.html
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12192625

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Sharon!! Oh my goshh Oliver is adorable, lol! Hope he liked his treats! Hagw! <3333 :)

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is such a cute idea! It's like Stitch Fix for dogs!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your dog is so stinkin cute. Thanks for doing the review. I've seen a lot of reviews for BarkBox, but not this one so it was nice to read.

    {www.thislifeofmineblog.com}

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is so fun!! We do not have a dog, but I love it! So cute!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)