The Tiny Heart: Puggle Problems Solved with Scott Towels

4.21.2014

Puggle Problems Solved with Scott Towels

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Scott Brand, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #Scottvalue http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Oliver, my puggle, is almost four years old.



He might be all grown up, but he still acts like a puppy with all the energy he has. Oliver will go from zero to sixty if he sees the mailman, a squirrel, other dogs, people he knows, people he doesn't know, leaves blowing in the wind, or anything that confuses him (such as strollers and bicycles). Pretty much everything will excite him. You know, puggle problems.


Don't be fooled by this cute sleeping face. 

Sometimes Olls gets a little too excited barking out the window at another dog walking by or when his other favorite humans come over to visit. This causes him to have accidents in the house. So, I like to stock up on Scott Towels at Kmart. They help clean up his messes and save my hardwood floors from getting ruined.


Oliver's "I'm sorry, Mom" look. It's hard to stay mad at that face!

 Check out Kmart's Shop Your Way Rewards for great coupon offers on Scott Tissue products this week!

For more information, visit the Scott Products Facebook page!
Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. How cute are these pictures? Love them.

    Hope you had a wonderful and Easter holiday with your family.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog is 14 and she still has accidents... eternal babies, they are. Still Oliver is pretty adorable, you can never stay mad, just sigh and clean it up!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww anwar lol! hang in there we had to house break boht of mine..it took a while..still happens every so often but it gets better i promise!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha he's so adorable! Paper towels are a MUST for any pet

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh sweet oliver! he sounds like my dogs too barking at other dogs as they walk by our house, barking at the mailman when he drops packages off, barking at the gardeners when they come sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, oh my gosh, what a doll! And you have no idea how many paper towels I go through with my dog. IN FACT I have gone through a bunch of kitchen towels as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, he is SO cute!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oliver is such a cutie! You definitely can't stay mad at that face!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! Oliver you are sooo precious!! : )

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ollie is too cute! So much excitement does that to Seamus too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute us Ollie! I am getting Yorkshire Terrier this summer and am so excited to have a little guy to love!

    Xo, Amanda
    www.theamandakathryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That face!! Yay for Scott towels coming to the rescue! We use it for all our girl's messes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok I am totally obsesssed with him--sooo cute! I have a pug and a pug/french bulldog mix and they are totally my babies :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww he is so cute! and we go through lots of paper towels in our house too from doggie "accidents"!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha that face! No, I couldn't be mad at that face.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oliver is too cute! I love his sad face. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute dog!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oliver is SO cute. And Roscoe has those same problems. He actually rolls over when I get home and sometimes.... well... he squirts pee at me. So gross but I guess he's just excited to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is soooo cute! love that sleeping picture.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  20. HaHa! Too cute! What a face! Scott Towels are fantastic.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such adorable photos and captions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable dog :)
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)