The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Fraas Polka Dot Scarf

4.03.2014

Look What I Got: Fraas Polka Dot Scarf



Sweater-L. Mae Boutique (similar BCBGeneration Polka Dot Sweater), Scarf-c/o FRAAS, Old Navy Jeans, Boots-Naturalizer (similar Cole Haan Boots), Clutch-Target (similar Rebecca Minkoff Wristlet)

Today I'm wearing my new polka dot scarf from FRAAS. The weather may not feel like spring just yet, but I'm pretending by wearing bright colors. I paired it with my trusty polka dot sweater for some double dot action. I'm hoping I can store my sweaters away for the season very soon. I read that this past March was the coldest March in nearly 30 years! Spring, you need to get it together already.

FRAAS products are sold worldwide via department and specialty stores as well as online retailers. They may also order from the company by calling 212-575-0191. Select styles are available on fraas.com and amazon.com

PS Enter the Cookbooks Giveaway!

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

43 comments:

  1. love the pops pf pink in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look on you and the way you added the pick to your outfit.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright scarf is such a perfect spring accessory, this one seems like it is just your style!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The bright scarf is the perfect pop if color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome color pop and subtle pattern mixing! Thanks for hosting! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spots & pink are adorable together - I'll have to lend you my pink bag to match hehe!!!!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg girl hands down one of my favs of yours! so so cute!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness alert.....polka dots in all sizes & the pink splashes made it all look awesome!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is the cutest! I love black and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf is super, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that the sweater has the big dots and the scarf is more subtle, very cute pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too!!! It snowed here last night. I'm so over it. Lovely scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, spring really does need to get it together. Winter Storm Warning here tonight. Blah!!

    I love your polka dot scarf though! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the polka dot with pink pairing! Gorgeous!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cut scarf. I love the bright color and the double polka dot look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love the pink. And the polka dot mix is awesome. This is def a cute scarf. xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. That scarf is so pretty and really pops!! Love your hair in this pic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love this outfit..the pink accessories are super cute:))

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah love the different sized polka dots--too cute!! And the fact that the scarf has polka dots AND is pink is just a bonus!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  20. double dots...i LOVE this! so super cute.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This outfit is adorable!! Yay for pink and polka dots together!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your bright pink scarf! this is such a classy outfit. Fantastic look for you!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this! You look great! The scarf!
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this similar pattern! So cute! The pink really makes the outfit pop!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the dots on dots! Such a cute combo!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooh, another fab combo! You look great in that bright bold pink - you need to wear that hue more often!

    ReplyDelete
  27. that scarf and clutch are too cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the double dots and the pink against the black is perfect! Hang in there..snow be gone!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE that scarf!! And I love how you styled it with the black and white! Such a gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The double dots are perfect! Pops of pink are my favorite way to break into spring attire.

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ohhh I love the dots on dots! The pink scarf is adorable. I have bought so many polka dot things lately so I am obsessing over this outfit.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  32. The dots on dots is a good look and the pink does give it a Spring feel! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this sweater and your pops of pink!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)