The Tiny Heart: Find Your Style with Kleenex

4.08.2014

Find Your Style with Kleenex

Now that we're in the spring season, you're probably getting some new clothes to build your spring wardrobe. I think it's also a great time to do some decorating in your home! To celebrate Kleenex’s 90th anniversary, they’re bringing you another innovative first: The Kleenex® Style Studio. It’s a fun, inspiring way to discover more of the Kleenex® Brand designs. They have so many new designs and you can search by color to find one that will match your decor.

Here's some of the blue designs I found when searching by color:

 
Visit the Kleenex® Style Studio to see all the latest designs and find your style.
 
Since I live at the Jersey Shore, I have a beach theme in my apartment. I've got an old surfboard hanging up, seashells in a mason jar on the coffee table, and nautical prints on the walls. I wanted to get Kleenex® in a design that would match. I picked the So Cool It Soothes pattern since it reminded me of the colors of the ocean, which fits in with my beach theme.



Which is your favorite pattern from the Kleenex® Style Studio?


Please Note: This post was sponsored by Kleenex, but the opinions expressed are solely mine.


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I love your beach themed apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print with the bird on it!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the theme you have in your house

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those first two are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beach accents in the apartment! So Cute

    Currently Loving Link Up and Spring Style Challenge with happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when Kleenex makes fun decorated boxes! I like the one with the bird, I'm kind of obsessed with birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys have a surfboard? so cool! you should do an apt. tour one day, it looks adorable.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i like the blue a lot!! perfect for that setup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Kleenex is very fashionable! I like your choice! :)
    /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the beach theme you have going in your apartment! Very cool! I love that Kleenex is coming up with all these interesting patterns for their tissue boxes!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the nautical decorations in your apartment!! So fun!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband just bought me the same one that you have! Too bad is already empty! Boo sinus infections!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty - I always take great care in picking out my Kleenex boxes, no joke haha! This blue one is beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kleenex always has the cutest styles! I love that electric blue.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)