The Tiny Heart: Hask Hair Products Review

3.14.2014

Hask Hair Products Review


I was sent a basket of Hask Hair products for review. I received the full line of Hask Argan Oil products as well as the full line of Hask Keratin Protein products.

Hask Argan Oil products: I received the Argan Oil shampoo, conditioner, repairing shine oil, and repairing deep conditioner treatment. This line promises to repair damaged hair and make it frizz free, glossy, and soft. 

Verdict: While my hair was noticeably smoother, I was turned off by the orange scent. However, if the smell appeals to you, I would recommend this line if your hair is dry or color treated.

Hask Keratin Protein products: This line promises soft, shiny hair that will combat humidity with Keratin. 

Verdict: I absolutely loved the Keratin Protein line! Unlike the Argan Oil products, the shampoo and condition have a wonderful fresh and fruity scent. (Don't think I'm a weirdo, but I could not stop smelling my hair!). My hair felt softer and frizz free. I'm curious to see how it will hold up in the summer heat/humidity. But I would definitely recommend the Keratin Protein!

PS Enter the JCrew Giveaway!

Please Note: This post is sponsored by Hask Hair and BrandBacker. However, the opinions expressed in this post are solely mine.
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. I've never tried an argan oil shampoo before, but I know my hair could use a little frizz help. And I'm so with you on the smell of hair products - they're important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the keratin line sounds awesome! I've been dyeing my hair lately and trying to find things that will keep it soft and tangle-free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this stuff. but not big on orange scent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am alwaysss looking for new hair products. i'd love to try the keratin line, especially if it smells great!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always trying new products so this is good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wants to have funny smelling hair? I'd be constantly smelling mine too if it smelled fruity. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sound great! I'm with you scent is everything. If the shampoo doesn't smell good it doesn't matter how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Argan Oil products on my hair often to keep it moisturized but I have never tried any Keratin products. I'll have to see if they have any sample sizes of this brand for me to experiment with!

    Thanks for the honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am such a sucker for beauty products. but if something could promise frizz free in the summer, i'd pay as much as they were asking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both collections sound like they work. Awesome review Sharon! Wishing you a delightful weekend doll!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder if this line is sold at Sephora or Ulta. Do you know? I would love to try the minty/fruity one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would be so happy to receive a basket like this one. These products sound wonderful, never heard of them, but I could always give them a try.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. always great to learn about new products! Im a big fan of keratin products i will keep this one in my list thanks for sharing
    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for this review, Sharon! I'm always looking for new hair products to try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Keratin products sound fab!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing! I am always looking for something to tame my hair!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds pretty good. I am really liking the hair care line #4 and also the Blow line. Both make my hair look really full.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd be super interested to try this, my hair gets super frizzy in humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never heard of this brand before, but judging from your review, it sounds like a good brand. My hair is naturally pretty wavy/curly (not the cute wavy/curly, the crazy/untamed wavy/curly LOL). In the summer and in humid conditions, my hair turns into an unruly afro-like frizzball. I definitely want to try these products out for the summer time. Thanks for sharing your review. ;)

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had not heard of this brand, but am eager to try it out! Thanks for the review!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. When you hair smells good, you can't help it! Sounds like a great product to check out!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the review! Love to find out real verdicts.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)