The Tiny Heart: Review: Younique 3D Fiber Lashes

2.18.2014

Review: Younique 3D Fiber Lashes

Today I'm reviewing Younique 3D Fiber Lashes. They promise to give a 300% increase in the volume and thickness of your lashes so I was very curious to see if this would actually work! 

Cost: $29.00

Here's what you get in the little kit:




It comes with one tube of the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel and one tube of the Moodstuck Natural Fibers. They are packaged in this cute carrying case (similar to an eyeglass case) so it's easy to travel with. 

How to use it

1. First you apply mascara (whatever kind you'd like) as you normally would and let it dry. I use Cover Girl Great Lash.

2. Then you apply the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel. It looks similar to a tube of mascara.

3. Immediately after you apply the gel, it's time to apply the Moodstruck Natural Fibers. It looks like little fuzzy pieces. I wiped off the excess on the bottle first before applying it. I was advised to only apply them halfway up my lashes so the fibers did not get into my eye.

4. Apply another coat of the Transplanting Gel to seal everything in. You can stop here, or do more rounds with the fibers (I chose to do another round). 

On the left is my lashes just with mascara. The right is after the 3D Fiber Lashes. As you can see, it made a huge difference in the way my lashes look! It is really easy to use as well as remove (I used my normal makeup wipes). If you love the look of fake lashes, but don't want to be bothered with that application process, the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes are a really nice alternative.

Please note: I received a complimentary 3D Fiber Lashes kit in exchange for review. However, the opinions expressed in this post are solely mine.

***


I want to introduce you to my sponsor, Gipsy Dharma. They hand craft soft leather boots with flexible soles in almost every color you can think of. They also run weekly giveaways to win a free pair of boots (up to $350) so be sure to stop by and enter!
Photobucket

37 comments:

  1. Wow, I can see a major difference! I love hearing about new mascaras. Did the fibers get into you eyes at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering about Younique! thanks for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The difference is amazing!!!! great review Sharon.
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like this works well! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an unusual idea. My trouble with false eyelashes is getting the strips to bend to fit my eye-shape. This seems to avoid that problem. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the before and after difference is amazing! i will def have to give it a try...always looking for a way to get fuller lashes without having to do fake ones ;) thanks for sharing!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa this still really works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a difference! They really make your eyelashes look fuller.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow i think i need this! Not speaking for every asian but myself, I dont have long lashes. I need to own one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm A Younique Presenter if you're interested in the product feel free to visit my website at www.youniqueproducts.com/angelgloria

      Delete
  10. Fun!! I may have to try this. I'm always wanting my lashes to really stand out.

    ~Cheryl
    http://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLY MOLY!!!!! This is amazing!!! I want to try!! There is a ginormous difference between your two lashes!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I may need to give this a try. I have been using Latisse for years and love how they've made my lashes grow but this would really define them.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I HATED having to apply fake lashes when I was a competition dancer so I used to totally rely on products like this! So fun!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  14. great effect...I want to try them
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow what a difference...and not too over the top spendy, either!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing this product. I need to try it.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you can really see that they made a difference!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm really interested in trying fiber lashes like this! You make it seem easy :) I'm following your blog under a new account now! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, looks like it works really well! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. oooh this sounds kinda cool! I have very few/fine lashes so always looking for new products.
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  21. um WOW!! they look so good! might need to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. it definitely lengthened and plumped them up Sharon. excellent review doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow they really worked! I am pretty lucky in the lash department

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  24. They worked so well!!! Your lashes look great!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! This looks awesome! On my list to try!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your lashes look great!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow i think i saw soeothing similar on my friend's website! i need to try this ur lahses look amaze!! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.statigr.am/thehautecookie

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! They really made your lashes look fuller and longer!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, big difference in the pictures! I've never tried anything like that...might have to look into it!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. They do look great! I have a friend that sells Younique. You can visit her webpage to order some of your own Fiber Lashes at youniqueproducts.com/kellykincaid

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)