The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Winter Neutrals

2.20.2014

Look What I Got: Winter Neutrals



Cardigan-American Eagle (similar Worthington Cardigan), Vest-Zara Girls (similar Swell Fur Vest), Top-Forever 21 (similar BB Dakota Peach Top), Necklace-c/o Nomorerack.com, Jeans-H&M (similar Old Navy White Jeans), Boots-Nordstorm (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

Since I'm sick of my winter clothes, I decided to break out my Spring peach top. It has short sleeves though, so I layered it up with a camel cardigan and faux fur vest to make it wearable now during the winter. 

The pretty double heart necklace I'm wearing is from NoMoreRack.com. They offer so many brands at 50-80% off retail with free shipping! You can score this necklace for just $19 (retails for $65)! 


PS I'm now offering new Sponsor options for businesses!

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

34 comments:

  1. Adore your peach top, it looks great with white & the fur vest layered over the top!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok obsessing over that faux fur vest....looks fantastic on u!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving you cream, white and brown look today. Great job styling it.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The overall effect of the layering is cozy, warm & fab!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psst... I've got a secret to share. I don't go to blogs to see clothes or fashion or get advice. I go to blogs because I like the bloggers who create them. I visit here because I enjoy seeing and hearing you talk about your life and your outfits. To see what's up in your world (slightly south of me). Your personality is so charming that you act as a magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lighter feminine color. It is making me dream of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love these colors on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the your winter neutrals. Fab warm !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those colors on you Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute as a button! loving this mix, especially your peach shirt. i've been wearing some spring/summer items and layering them up lately too!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun way to layer and loving all the different textures with the soft colors.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute outfit! I love the various neutrals, they all work super well together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've started pulling out spring clothes, too! i love how you're wearing the tee...that vest is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh this makes me want to pull out some of my spring clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love the pairing of the pretty springy top and the fur vest! Very pretty necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how it comes together, and don't worry spring is just around the corner.

    Natalia
    http://leavingthecorneranddippingmytoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the mix of neutral colors and the fur vest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sharon,
    I love those soft colors on you and am glad to see some spring influence in the winter weather, beautifully done.
    The faux fur vest is gorgeous,
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree, I'm trying to transition into spring colors and clothing as well :) Love that faux fur vest!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love winter whites! Definitely need to add more to my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving how you mashed all the neutrals into one look!

    xo, NIna
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect layering!! The cardigan and top look like they are one piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all these pretty neutrals together! That top is so lovely!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the winter neutrals! Makes me want to pull out my white jeans....I miss them.
    Happy Almost Friday!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. i wore mint today. i couldn't take it anymore, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yep, I've definitely been reaching for more springlike colors! Love these neutrals!
    Thanks for hosting!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That peach looks fabulous with that fur! So pretty together.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really love winter whites! It was so nice out yesterday that I wore my white jeans, and of course got mud all over them since it got so slushy! Should have been smart and put on knee high boots like you!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that necklace. I have a pretty similar one that I scored from Target years ago. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have been so into lighter neutrals lately, and I love this outfit! Can winter please be over/!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So soft and pretty! Love the neutrals.

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)