The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Polka Dots + Gingham

2.13.2014

Look What I Got: Polka Dots + Gingham





Sweater-Lmae Boutique (similar Forever 21 Polka Dot Sweater for $13.99), Shirt-Target (similar Lucky Brand Gingham Shirt), Necklace-Forever 21 (similar Express Rhinestone Necklace), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Naturalizer (similar Rose Petals Riding Boots)

I got this gingham shirt off the Target clearance rack for just $7. It's no longer online, but check your local store! Like a lot of other bloggers, I am getting sick of my winter wardrobe. I feel like that Bluefly commercial where the woman is standing in front of her closet naked and says she has nothing to wear. Sure, I have an entire closet of clothes but it's becoming more of a challenge to remix them in different ways. So little purchases like this shirt help breathe new life into my closet.

Are you sick of your winter wardrobe too?  

*** 
 Meet Gabby, fellow Jersey girl from Like a Little Fox!


Hi! My name is Gabby and my blog is called "Like a Little Fox." I'm all about dresses, bows, polka dots and everything cute, but I also try to get out of my comfort zone and play around with my personal style.Aside from outfit posts, I often share easy hairstyles and style how-tos...and sometimes I talk about everyday life as a 20-something living in NJ with my boyfriend and sweet little pup.

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

33 comments:

  1. Yes! I am so sick of my winter wardrobe and have been dreaming of flip flops, sundresses and jean shorts!
    Love this polka dot sweater with the gingham.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! I am so tired of my wardrobe! I have a very similar gingham button down that I wear all the time. It's such a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great print combo & I love the added bling too!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am basically just sick of winter and everything that goes along with it! I love this pairing of polka dots and gingham. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sick on my closet too. Ready for some Maxi dresses and flip flops! A girl can dream! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sick of my winter wardrobe too! I've been wearing the same pair of boots everyday because of the piles of snow every where!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl i am so going to target tomorrow..i saw they had a lot of cute stuff online on the clearance section and i am looking for a couple of gingham tops...thanks for sharing! so cute over the polka dots!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can never go wrong with polka dots!! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sick of winter wear! But I do love your polka dot sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable combo...polka dots and gingham are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the polka dot sweater with the gingham! Well I sure am sick of my limited maternity wardrobe.. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh $7! you make me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love polka dots!! and your outfit!

    5ftandpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've had a really mild winter but I am definitely ready for some spring and summer weather AND wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm totally tired of my closet right now! it's been so cold and snowy that it's tough to find things that are both weather appropriate and make me happy. love your polka dots here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel ya with the winter wardrobe, I feel like I just keep wearing the same sweaters! I'm so over it!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  17. i've been wearing pjs since i've been iced in lately ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I sooooo feel like I have nothing to wear right now! Please bring me some spring (as there's a foot of snow falling outside my window). I love your mixed prints, and what a great deal on the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes, i am really getting sick of winter and winter clothes!!! i love your shirt, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the gingham and polka dots together!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE the blue with the polka dots! Such a fun way to liven up the winter! Always love how you accessorize!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute mix of prints!! I'm getting bored of my clothes too! Luckily, I just went shopping with a friend, but can't really wear the pieces since they're for spring-like temps!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  23. High five on the polka dots today! Your outfits are always cute-- love how you glammed it up with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another glorious find at Target....I swear you have a gift and find the best steals....I have a gingham shirt like this and thought I scored it on sale at ON last year...you beat me!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your combo of dots & gingham, great score lady!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes, we can all relate to that nothing to wear feeling - and buying something new is just what we need to feel inspired again. For $7, totally worth it, plus its a great wardrobe staple!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have a sweater that is similar to this and I would have never thought to wear it with cobalt! I am sick of my clothes too, so thanks for the outfit idea! I linked up today! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the polka dot and gingham combo, I'm going to have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fab look!! I love the print mixing!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  30. polka dots and gingham is such a cute combo! looks great!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)