Here's what inside the bag:
1. Sunscreen. I always use SPF 50 or above. I prefer the spray kind to the lotion because they're so much easier and quicker to apply. I like to use this one on my face since the traditional sunscreens can clog pores.
2. Water. My little trick: put your bottle of water in the freezer a few hours before I heading to the beach so it stays nice and cold all day in your cooler.
3. Magazines. A guilty pleasure of mine is reading style or celebrity gossip mags on the beach. Just be careful touching the ink or it may rub off onto your skin from the sunscreen!
4. Cover up. I like to wear a long tunic/tank as my beach cover up to get double the use out of it.
5. iPod. Putting in my headphones is crucial for tuning that one loud/annoying person who decides to sit near you. Just be careful with blowing sand getting into your electronics.
6. Flip Flops. These are essential for walking on the hot sand. I like to stock up on the ones from Old Navy, since they make them in every color of the rainbow for dirt cheap.
Throw on a colorful swimsuit and you're good to go! What's in your beach bag?
Linking up with Long Distance Loving