The Tiny Heart: Review: Anjolee Anniversary Ring

12.24.2013

Review: Anjolee Anniversary Ring

I was really excited when Anjolee contacted me to review an anniversary ring. If you're not familiar with them , Anjolee is a high end jewelery manufacturer. You can customize all of their designs by metal type, carat size, diamond/gemstone, so you can create exactly the piece you want on their website. 



Anjolee only sells diamond and gemstone jewelry, but for me, they created my ring in CZs. My ring size is a tiny 3.25 and I was absolutely thrilled that Anjolee customized the ring in my size! (It's nearly impossible for me to find rings in that size). I've been wearing it as a right hand ring since I wear my engagement ring and wedding band on the left. I absolutely love  how it looks!


If you're looking for a diamond bridal set ring, check out Anjolee!

Happy holidays everyone! I'll be back after Christmas with a new post!

PS Last day to enter the December Group Giveaway!

Please note: Anjolee provided me with a complimentary ring for this review. However, all opinions expressed in this post are solely mine.

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. That's awesome they were able to make it your size. I have small finger too. so i know how it is to find a ring that fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple but stunning ring!
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Sharon xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice ring. Anjolee is a great company I think. I worked with them too through collab and they are very professional. Great pick Sharon. Merry Christmas to you and your family !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! so simple and pretty! you do have tiny fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's so pretty! I love delicate and simple jewelry, so this is lovely!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have my proposal ring but i will for sure check it out

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

     
    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ring! Wow, I thought my fingers were tiny (size 4)! Yours is super small!
    :)

    http://ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty :) I'm a big fan of simple jewelry, and this is perfect. You're a lucky duck that you got to review! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you and your family a holly jolly Christmas filled with love and peace!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that one! It's so pretty. I love it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness - you are tiny! The ring looks gorgeous, and I've been very impressed with the quality of Anjolee, even the CZs look dazzling.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have such petite fingers! A beautiful ring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous ring! I'll have to tell my husband about their website! Haha...
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I thought my ring size was small at 5.25

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my, i thought my 4.5 size was small!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! How awesome that you were able to get your size in that beautiful ring!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)