The Tiny Heart: New Year's Eve Outfit

12.31.2013

New Year's Eve Outfit

Modcloth When In Milan Dress//True Grit Dylan Faux Fur Jacket//Betsey Johnson Wristlet//Lori's Shoes Sequin Pumps

If I was going out tonight for New Year's Eve, this is what I'd wear. I actually own this Modcloth dress...I wore it to a wedding and I think it would make a pretty NYE dress as well. It would stand out in a sea of sequin dresses! I'd pair it with a faux fur coat to bundle up with since it's cold here in Jersey. Add a fun clutch and a sparkly pair of heels. 

Click for the ModCloth When In Milan Dress post!

I'll be staying in tonight. I have work during the day so I'm not sure I'll actually be able to stay up till midnight! Sad but true, haha.

Now I want to introduce you to Christie from The Closet By Christie, fellow Jersey girl and fashionista! We're also now real life friends, thanks to a blogger meetup last month. 

I'm Christie Geiger, the author behind The Closet by Christie blog. I'm a twenty-something Sales, Marketing, and Events extraordinaire by day and a fashion blogger by night. The Closet by Christie is a blog for the twenty-something woman that is beginning down the journey of developing a career, whether it be an internship or office job, and wants to incorporate their trendiness into everyday life on the job.

Happy New Year, everyone! See you in 2014!

PS Last day to enter the Adore Me Lingerie Giveaway! Also enter the Le Mode Giveaway!

Linking up with Niki and Laura
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Love your picks for NYE!
    Happy 2014 Sharon!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm heading out to a friend's house for the night. i usually go out, so this will be a change for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great dress. Have a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty dress! we always stay in on new years, too...it's still fun, though! happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that dress would be fabulous! But a night in isn't bad either. Comfy pjs, snacks on the couch... it's not too bad!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is perfect for a NYE party, a way to stand out with our the sequins! Also I am loving that wristlet and can't believe it's only $35! I thought for sure it'd be pricier!
    Happy New Years to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love loveeeee the outfit! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous dress!! I am working today too so my chances of staying past midnight is nil :) Have a great 2014!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a pretty dress and you look great in it. We will be staying home too. my old body can't stay up too late anymore, lol. Happy New Year !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that dress! I'm working today too. Blah. And I feel you - we are going to dinner but early so I can get home and rest for the rest of the night! Happy New Year Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is so perfect for NYE! Haha, I don't blame you for staying in, I'm working today also and am totally down for a low-key NYE this year. Hope you have a relaxing night :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress! It's so sexy! With a red lip and fun heels, and maybe some fur, it'd make a great V-day outfit too. ;)

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing wrong with staying in! We're making an appearance at a friend's party but won't stay long since we've got the babe. Happy New Year Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sharon, This modcloth dress looks like it was made for you, you look so amazing. I am sorry you are home tonight, but am sure that you will do something special none the less. This can be an overrated holiday, I prefer a small gathering myself, or a quiet night with hubby.. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful New Year. Happy 2014!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2013/12/lace-holiday-dress-organza-satin-sunset-peach/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the coat you paired with this dress! It would be the perfect completer piece to any going out outfit!! Hope you have a nice night in tonight. Happy new year!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is so sexy!! Wow! Love it! Have a happy new year, Sharon!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that dress! So fun!
    Happy New Year!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that dress is so great, you'd have to have a very nice waistline to make it work without looking too revealing! It's so perfect for a petite lady for sure. I thought I was going to stay in, but ended up going out for New Year's and I have to admit going out just ain't what it used to be!

    Happy NEW YEAR'S!!

    Angie

    http://reasonstodress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the outfit for NYE! I hope you have a wonderful 2014!

    -Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's sexy Sharon! I love the dress & purse! Happy New Years Doll!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)