The Tiny Heart: Fragrance Sets Make the Best Gift! #ScentSavings

12.17.2013

Fragrance Sets Make the Best Gift! #ScentSavings

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

We're just one week away from Christmas which means the shopping pressure is on. It can be a challenge for me finding the perfect present for everyone on your list while still sticking to a budget. Since my bills have to come first, I can't spend a ton of money on everyone but I still want them to love their gift. Are you still going crazy trying to come up with the best gift at the last minute? No worries, I've got you covered!



Walmart has a big selection of fragrance gift sets which would make an awesome gifts for a friend, sister, neighbor etc. And guess what? The price is right on budget. You can see all the sets they have here: http://www.scentsavings.net


This Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted set is just $19.88, which means I can gift it and still have money in my bank account. It has a Eau de Parfum Spray, a body lotion, and a shower gel so it's like three gifts in one. Bonus, it also comes with a free Celebrity Voice ringtone. I am a big fan of Taylor Swift's music (her choices in men, not so much, haha!) so of course I was drawn to this set! I was planning on gifting the set but I just may keep it for myself!
Now since I like knowing what a perfume smells like before I buy it, let me describe it for you. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted has a wild berries scent to it as well as a sugary vanilla scent. It almost changes from musky to sweet as you wear it. It's not overpowering at all which is great since I am sensitive to heavy perfumes. I'd say it's flirty and would be great to wear going out on a date. (I have a feeling Taylor wears it on her dates!). If you have a T-Swift fan in your life, I know she'll absolutely love this as a gift.

For more holiday ideas, tips, and recipes, check out this digital magazine! (The Walmart fragrance gift sets are featured in there too):

Photobucket

31 comments:

  1. You can never go wring with some smellies!
    Happy Tuesday Sharon xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and sweet christmas gift ideas
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never have enough perfume...I have a ridiculous amount and I'm always finally a new scent I love to buy

    ReplyDelete
  4. gift sets like that are always such a great idea for people!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do think my little sister would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great present, trying to imagine the smell now...
    I just started out, come by if you like. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin or twitter?
    Mona
    my hollywood daze

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Taylor Swift fan wouldn't love to get this as a gift?! I agree with you, she probably wears this on dates!! :)

    http://ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfume sets really are great gifts! I know I've picked up a couple for presents this year.

    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely have some last minute shopping to do! This happens every year! Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried a new perfume in a long time...but I agree,they definitely can make great and easy gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to get the Marc Jacobs roller set this year!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great deals and an easy gift!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfume is always fun to give as a gift!

    Xo,
    Rachel Ashley
    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i heard it had a nice scent Sharon! thanks girl! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing! I still need to get a few more things!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Taylor Swift and her Wonderstruck perfume! It smells so amazing!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Taylor Swift!! I actually went to her Red concert over the summer and she was absolutely amazing.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    theclosetbychristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally agree, this time of year is by far the best time to get fragrance! So many amazing gift sets out there.
    Thanks for the ideas.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that there are so many fun sets to choose from!!! Must get my hands of one of these for my cousins.

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice products! Love these styles! They all look genius!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so behind the times on perfumes nowadays - I didn't realize the Bieber had a scent too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love perfume but I so bad about using it! I rarely use my favorite perfume because I don't want to use it up. I need to forget that thinking and just use it! lol

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yikes! One week? I will never be ready in time! Those are some pretty good deals though!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  24. i did this shop too! girl, i had to go to 4 walmarts to find this particular one. they were sold out everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfume are always a great gift.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I completely agree!! Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted is my favorite and I practically wear it daily… SO yummy!

    XO Barbie
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  27. I know so true, I am just about done. Just gift cards to Game Stop for my nephews and that is it!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love sweet and fruity perfumes too! #client

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)