The Tiny Heart: Win a Trip to NYC with Hpnotiq's SparkleLouder Contest!

11.22.2013

Win a Trip to NYC with Hpnotiq's SparkleLouder Contest!


Have you entered Hpnotiq's SparkleLouder Contest yet? You can win a Diamond & Blue Topaz EFFY ring (20 will be given away in total) or the Grand Prize, a trip to New York City to watch the ball drop in Times Square on New Year's Eve! How amazing would that be? As a former New Yorker, I can tell you that there's no better place to ring in the holiday!

Here's how to enter: Upload a photo showing how you'll SparkleLouder on NYE, using the app to Sparkle your photo. The photo that Sparkles the loudest wins the grand prize trip to NYC! You have until December 8th to enter.

It's never too early to start planning for New Year's Eve, now that we're into November. My ideal New Year's night would be to host a small cocktail party with my friends at our apartment. I love smaller, more intimate parties for the holiday...the older I get, the less I desire I have to go out! I'll be serving a Dazzler, which is so easy to make. Just take 2 oz. of Hpnotiq Harmonie, 2 oz. of Champagne, and pour into a champagne flute...yum!

Make sure you enter the SparkleLouder contest now!



Please note: This post was sponsored by Hpnotiq.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute together. I haven't thought about NYE yet. My mind is now on Black Friday shopping lol =) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of you both together - gorgeous couple!
    Happy Friday Sharon xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will be a challenge for me to stay awake till midnight this year! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pic of you two is so cute! :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an amazing giveaway.

    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's almost that time again! Time really does fly quick

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so nice! Thanks for sharing Sharon!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds fun! Although I don't need to win a trip to NYC when I can go there anytime I want, lol!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)