The Tiny Heart: Hpnotiq's SparkleLouder Contest: Win A Trip to NYC!

11.06.2013

Hpnotiq's SparkleLouder Contest: Win A Trip to NYC!



Today I want to share with you Hpnotiq's SparkleLouder Contest, which runs from November 4 through December 8, 2013. Hpnotiq challenges you to upload a pic showing how you plan to Sparkle Louder on New Year’s Eve - whether it’s a glam outfit, you with your girlfriends, or a selfie. Then use Hpnotiq’s “SparkleLouder” app to make your photo shine!  Every entry gives you more weekly chances to win a Diamond & Blue Topaz EFFY ring (20 EFFY rings in total!). The entry that Sparkles the Loudest will win the Grand Prize: A New Year’s Eve trip for you and three girlfriends to New York City for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the ball drop in Times Square!


This is my Sparkled photo I created using the app. For New Year's Eve, I'd wear my sequin tank over a plaid shirt and a killer pair of heels. It makes me SparkleLouder thanks to all the sequins! You can also SparkleLouder on NYE by wearing an outfit with a jeweled or rhinestone embellishment and drinking a fabulous Hpnotiq cocktail! If I were to win the SparkleLouder Grand Prize trip to NYC, I'd wear a fabulous gold sequin dress with a faux fur coat to keep warm on NYE.  

Sparkle your photo and enter Hpnotiq's SparkleLouder Contest now!

Please note: This post was sponsored by Hpnotiq.
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. This is such a cool contest ! I would love to go to NY for New Year's eve !


    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i wanna enter! nyc = nye for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Years Eve in NY...I'm there!!!!
    Happy Wednesday Sharon xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Love it. I'm in. :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow NYE in NYC would be amazing.
    Love the sparkles in the pic - the added ones as well as your tank!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure I need to try this app out. I always have so much fun with these things..

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this? My daughter and I have always wanted to go to NYC!!! I love the sequins over the button down! Super cute!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great post I really like your whole outfit in this post. Looking forward to seeing your next post. :)

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts, a Lifestyle Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun giveaway! I like how your photo turned out, I can't wait to see how mine turns out.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. maybe i'll buy that gold and tulle dress from our post this morning and submit it! it gives me a reason to buy that dress!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super awesome contest!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anything with sparkles is a win for me! Love this! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your sparkle outfit sounds perfect!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never do anything fun for NYE - this would be so amazing!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love NY on NYE!! I am in!
    http://www.fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)