1. Oliver was a hot dog for Halloween, hehe. I'm glad he didn't try to eat it off his body!
2. Last weekend we went on a bowling double date. I got way too many gutter balls to count and my score was pathetic, but it was so much fun!
3. I won this adorable bow knit headband from Cow Cat Creation. I can't wait to wear it when it gets cold!
4. I absolutely love displaying photos in our living room. I can't wait to add this canvas print from Printcopia to it! This photo was taken at our "Day After" shoot a few months after our wedding and it's one of my favorites.
5. This week I hit 2,000 followers on GFC! I know that GFC is becoming obsolete but it does mean a lot to me to hit that milestone. I remember back when I had 100 followers and I've worked hard to get this blog where it is now. Thank you all for reading and supporting my blog!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth
Please note: I was provided with a complimentary canvas from Printcopia.