Come meet Stephanie, owner of Ooh Baby Designs. She makes the cutest infinity scarves, tote bags, and more! She also has an scarf giveaway for you!
1. How did you come up with your shop name, Ooh Baby Designs?
That one was my husband...when I first started out every time I would show him something I made, he'd say "ooh baby, that's great"! So the name evolved and stuck! Now I hear brides asking for "Ooh Baby Bags" for their bridesmaids and "Ooh Baby Scarves" for themselves. I think the name sort of chose itself :-)
2. What inspires you when creating a piece?
3. What are your favorite pieces in your shop right now?Easy - 2 sided infinities are my favorite. It takes an old stand by and adds dimension. My next favorite is the Everyday Tote that is still in production. It's smaller than my other totes, but still really roomy and in fashionable prints for Fall and Winter. I've also dressed it up with some piping accents, leather handles, and pockets. I think it's a winner for anyone who wants a big, roomy bag, but doesn't want to give up style in the process. And, like all my things, it's affordable!
4. Which fall trends are you excited about?
5. Describe your style in 5 words.
6. What advice would you give for opening an Etsy shop/business?
Enter to win a chevron infinity scarf in the color of your choice!
1. follow your hosts
Tara @ Penniless Socialite
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!
3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that arenot "Look What I Got"! )
We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).
4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!