1. Faux leather skirt Leather is huge this fall. I love the fun and flirty style of this faux leather skater skirt.
2. Embellished sweatshirt Who says sweats are just for the gym? Sweatshirts are back, but with fun sparkly embellishments.
3. Leopard flats I had an unfortunate incident with my leopard flats at the dog park last year. Oliver peed on them (while I was wearing them!) and I haven't been able to get the smell out. These girls' ones are the perfect replacement.
4. Oxblood bag The studs, the color, the crossbody style...I love it all!
5. Leather trimmed dress This dress is a fun way to incorporate leather without it being over the top.
6. Camo skinny jeans I was rather iffy about the camo trend last year since I'm pretty girly. But the more I see it, the more it grows on me.
What's on your fall wish list?
Linking up with Long Distance Loving
PS Enter the Style Lately Giveaway!