This post is sponsored by Poland Spring® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water
Lately I've been feeling stressed out trying to juggle work, blogging (which can be a second job!), and still finding the time to hang out with friends and family. I think it's important to find time to relax each day so that I don't get burnt out. I've come up with a list of the little things in life I love to do, so I can take some time out of each day to enjoy them.
1. Go to the beach. There's nothing more relaxing that listening to the waves crash and smelling that salt air. Best of all, it's just right down the block!
2. Taking the dogs for a walk. Every night after dinner, the hubby and I love to take Jinx and Oliver out for a long walk around the neighborhood. Seeing the dogs happy makes me happy!
3. Watching reality tv, my guilty pleasure! An hour with the Real Housewives ladies is good for the soul, haha.
4. Bake up some cookies. Is anything better than a chocolate cookie straight out of the oven?
5. Sitting on the porch with a ice cold glass of Poland Spring® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water.
6. Having a date night with my hubby. Whether it's the local pizza joint or something fancy, I think it's important we continue to "date" each other!
7. Go shopping! Nothing like some new clothes to make me feel like a million bucks!
8. Read a magazine. I love reading up on the latest fashion trends and getting styling ideas!
9. Do my nails. I find it incredibly relaxing to paint my nails and it only takes a few minutes.
10. Cook up a delicious meal. I usually make simple meals, but I do enjoy cooking dinner. And of course, eating it!
What are your favorite ways to unwind?