The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Hana Pro Flat Iron Review

7.25.2013

Look What I Got: Hana Pro Flat Iron Review

I consider myself to be a bit of a flat iron connoisseur. My hair is naturally wavy, so the only way I can really get it straight is with a flat iron. At all times I like to have two flat irons in my possession, one that I use on the regular and an older one for backup. So when the people at Misikko asked me to review the Hana Pro 1" Flat Iron by Hana Salon, I was psyched!



I styled my hair first using Bumble & Bumble's Straight Blow Dry Cream and then dried it with my Hana Pro Air Hair dryer (reviewed here) before using the Hana Pro Flat Iron.



I was really excited to see how this professional hair straightener compared to my current flat iron. What I liked about it:

-Heat setting is adjustable from 140-450 degrees
-Swivel cord
-2 year warranty

Verdict: The Hana Pro Flat Iron did give me the sleek, straight look that I wanted. However, it took a bit longer to style than with my current flat iron. Next time I'll try it on a hotter heat setting to see if that does the cuts down the styling time.

PS Wishing a very Happy Birthday today to my sister, Alicia!
  


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that arenot "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all yourposts! So, if you don't follow the rulesand link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sister! Have you ever tried the Chi? I've tried other straighteners, but I always seem to go back to my Chi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review Sharon. I swear by my GHD's, although I have pretty straight hair to start off with!!
    Happy Thursday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what flat iron I use, always have the heat on the highest setting. It's the only way they work with my wavy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot of great things about Hana, I'll have to look into it when I need a new iron.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a flat iron addict too -- seriously my hair must hate me! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Sharon! Would you believe my flatiron was only $10? Always looking for a deal, I am, I am. You have the cutest smile and awesome hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just switched from Chi to GHD but I'll have to look into this when I'm in the market for one again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really use a straightener, but I've heard lots of good things about this one. I have a Chi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey sharon! you LUCKY girl! i have an expensive one and turn it up on high. LOL it's the only way to get it straight.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh LUCKY you! That is so awesome you got that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks great! Sounds like an amazing product!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky!!! I would love to try one of these straighteners. I've never splurged on a hair straightener, but it's definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. im not much of a hair strengthener girl but i do like having the tool when it is necessary. your hair looks great sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks great and I definitely need to check this out as mine has seen better days!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair looks incredible! I know sometimes things take longer but if you love it, then it's worth it. You look like you should be on a commercial!

    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair looks great! I'll have to put it on a higher heat when I try mine out.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the straight hair! im the same way Im kinda scared to put it on higher heat.

    Delightful Ideas
    Handcrafted Soap Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hear those flat irons are awesome..I've been a Chi girl for years...Your hair looks sooo sleek and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome! Once my old one dies, I'll try this one out maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been using Conair and Hot Tools, but looking to invest in a nicer straightener. Thanks for the review!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)