Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for
1. We've been having yet another heat wave. It's been above 90 degrees since Sunday and it's not supposed to let up until this weekend, ugh!
2. Oliver wrapped up in his dog bed like a little furry burrito.
3. This past weekend the hubs was up before me so he snuck out to the bakery and got us coffee cake for breakfast! There is nothing better than sugar in the morning.
4. I'm psyched to try out my new Hana flat iron but with this heat/humidity, it'll have to wait a few more days. My hair has been in a ponytail every single day.
5. Speaking of hair, meet the beautiful Brittney from One & Twenty!
Oneand20 was originally started to document my journey back to my roots via embracing and accepting my natural hair. It has now transformed into a much larger excursion into accepting myself as I am and creating a vision of the life I want. It is an exploration of how parts of the world connect with parts of me - how I can craft a more meaningful life experience through freeing myself to be my own spirit.
PS Don't forgot to enter my giveaway and help me win Orthaheel's blogger styling competition!