Summer is officially here and there's so many things I want to do! Here's my Summer To Do List:
1. Lots of beach time! This one is easy to check off since all I have to do is walk down the street to get to the beach.
2. Go to the boardwalk in Point Pleasant. Greasy foods, arcade games, mini golf, an aquarium...what more could I want?
3. Go to New Hope, PA for the day. They have cute little boutique stores and beautiful river views. It makes the perfect day trip. (PS this photo is from last year's trip...I'm not that tan yet!).
4. Go out for brunch. There's a cute little place near us that has outdoor seating and the food is delicious.
5. Use my ice cream maker! It makes the creamiest, richest ice cream I've ever tasted. It also makes yummy sorbet (like the mango one I made last year).
I'll be having all these summer adventures in my new Kia Sportage. It's absolutely perfect for road trips. I love that I don't have to worry about stopping for gas since the gas mileage is amazing. (368 miles on a tank!). It's super comfy too for both my petite self and my 6'4" hubby (plenty of leg room!). All I need is some snacks and I'm ready to hit the road!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.