1. Describe your style!
My style is conservative, classic, and I love trendy too but with a conservative twist.
2. What are you top 5 can't live without items in your closet?
I can't live without my jeans, definitely shoes, pencil skirts, pull over sweater, and a camisole. I wear a cami under everything.
3. You're an Avon rep...what are your favorite Avon products?
As a busy mom, You don't have to sacrifice looking good for being too busy or chasing after your children. Wear clothes that fit and upgrade your look with a nice blazer black or colored, a nice scarf, or heels. I would say incorporate a trend or two: stripes, colored skinnies, leopard print or color blocking. These are instant wardrobe updates.
5. What are your favorite stores to shop at?
6. Which spring trend is your favorite? Which one will you be staying away from?
My favorite spring trend is wearing color and color blocking. I believe that's in now, right? I love all the colors I'm seeing these days and I've started incorporating color into my outfits. I think I'm still going to stay away from printed pants for now.
7. What are some of your daily blog reads?
8. What's your go-to outfit? (aka what you put on when you can't think of what to wear)?
I have two: on days I wake up too tired to think of what to wear, or too tired to wear the killer outfit I planned (I have many of those days), I wear a simple day dress or sweater and black pants/jeans.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Interested in your own guest post/giveaway? Click HERE!