The Tiny Heart: Office to Happy Hour

4.16.2013

Office to Happy Hour




If you're going to happy hour after work, you want an outfit that looks professional yet fun. My office outfit essentials are: a blazer, blouse, pencil skirt, and heels. These items have a bit of a twist to the classic pieces...floral print and the bright colors add pizazz. Ditch the blazer when you get to the bar and you'll look ready to get your drink on!
_______________________________

There is a contest with HP + Intel + Project Runway called Pin Your Style. You can win prizes like an HP Envy x2 with Intel Inside® and a gift card to bring your style to life by getting the top votes for your board. Want to participate? 

Pin a photo of the HP Envy x2 with Intel Inside® via the Pin It button on the Pin Your Style contest page. Then, build a board that represents that week's theme. Check out the weekly Pinsetter images on the site for inspiration. Submit your board's URL into the site to enter. Then, share your board with friends to earn the most votes!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. I like the idea of blazer and work and no blazer afterwards. Super cute outfit, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt & bag Sharon!
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with this blazer! <3 it!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! I love all of it and the idea of just removing the blazer and transitioning to happy hour. Congrats on being selected!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great set! Such an easy way to transition the look. Love that skirt you picked.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE that pencil skirt! Great pattern and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love is look, I've seen a lot about clever girls lately, I'm going to have to check it out!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bag! That blue color is screaming my name!
    ~Ashlee
    http://ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never considered a white blazer before - I was looking at getting a white blouse, but a blazer isn't a bad idea either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen to the sleeveless blouse. Um I LOVE HP - I refuse to use anything else. Totally wishing I could afford the Envy right now though, lol.

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that skirt print in shorts and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous! Love the colors and style! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute outfit sharon! love that pencil skirt and that green sleeveless blouse is just so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you styled this outfit! HH sounds so good right now lol

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the skirt-I keep seeing these beautiful print, I think it's time finally to get something!!!
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love the print of that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That skirt is gorgeous–I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that bag!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the floral pencil skirt, I think this is such a versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that blue bag - fabulous! I don't need another dark blue bag, but I can't help but want that one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this outfit! That skirt is amazing.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfit! The floral skirt is my fav piece. :-)


    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing, really love this!
    hope you follow me back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. i could totally see myself rocking this look!!
    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful post.I love the skirt and the print.


    If you get a sec, check out my latest post.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. That skirt is so cute! I think I've seen it in stores and have thought about buying it many times!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  27. love love love those picks that skirt is so so cute!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the blazer/skirt combo! good luck with the contest!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)