A few Sephora gift cards and some coupon codes later, this is what I got:
1. Urban Decay Baked Bronzer. ($25). This bronzer comes in 3 shades: Baked (a bronze shimmer), Gilded (a bronze shimmer swirled with gold), and Toasted (a matte bronze). I got it in Baked (as seen in the photo). I think it looks very natural and not orange at all. Although it has shimmer, you can't really tell once it's been applied which makes a nice natural glow. My only complaint is that it has perfume-y scent that I don't particularly like.
2. Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner ($12) I've been using Stila eyeliner lately (from eBay for $9), but I decided to try this one out. I was very impressed with it. It applied smoothly and lasted all day, which says a lot since it was 86 degrees yesterday. I actually think I like it better than the Stila one. It's a great value also for only 12 bucks.
3. Stila Convertible Color I had racked up enough Sephora Insider Points to redeem a sample size of this product in Peony. It can be used both on the cheeks and on the lips. This was my first time using a cream blush. It gave a pretty flush to my cheeks, but I don't think I'll be replacing my usual NARS blush with it. The color was also pretty on my lips, but was very drying. Maybe it would be better with a clear gloss over it.
4. Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer I also received this in sample size thanks to a Beauty Insider promotion. (use code READYDUO at checkout to get yours plus the foundation below). I don't normally wear foundation, but I'm curious to see if this will work as a primer for my BB Cream. I didn't get to test it out yet.
5. Bare Minerals Foundation I've only worn foundation twice in my life. The first time was on my wedding day (which was airbrushed) and the second time it was done by a MAC makeup artist. So I don't really have a clue on how to apply foundation . But since the sample was free, I figure I'll test it out. I'm waiting to try this out once it's not so warm out...I don't want makeup melting off my face!
I paid a total of $2 for all this stuff...not too shabby!