After attending 7 weddings since last year, I decided to put together a little guide to help you find the perfect dress to wear if you've got a wedding to attend.
Left to right (click the links for original post):
1. Winter Wedding: For a wedding held in January, I chose a sheath in a dark green color. Think jewel tones: emerald green, dark purple, ruby red, etc. Accessorize with tights for added warmth.
2. Night Wedding: A night time wedding calls for something a little fancier. Choose more luxurious fabrics like satin or silk.
3. Daytime Wedding: Printed dresses work well for daytime weddings, as well as weddings that are more informal. Pops of color can be added with accessories such as a clutch.
4. Spring/Summer Weddings: A dress in a bright solid color with minimal accessories works well. Turquoise, yellow, coral, and hot pink (as seen above) are all great color choices for the warmer months.
5. Destination Wedding: The tropical locale allows you to experiment with bright colors, so have fun with it! Choose a breathable fabric such as cotton since it's going to be hot out there. For a destination wedding in the Bahamas, I went with a cobalt dress with a contrasting mint necklace. Another option is a flowy maxi paired with dressy sandals.
Come back on Thursday to see what I wore to last weekend's wedding!
PS I'm now taking May Sponsors!
PPS LAST DAY to enter the $50 Target Gift Card Giveaway!