The Tiny Heart: Sponsor in April!

3.26.2013

Sponsor in April!


The Tiny Heart's Stats:

1,538 followers with GFC + 493 Bloglovin' followers
836 Twitter followers 
15,253 pageviews for the month of March
and growing daily!

I am now taking sponsors for the month of April! I'd love to help promote your blog/business! If you have any questions about sponsoring please feel free to email me at: thetinyheart@gmail.com.

Testimonials from recent sponsors:

"Sponsoring The Tiny Heart was phenomenal, and the guest post helped me gain a lot of new readers. I will definitely sponsor again in the future!"-Rachael of Rach. E. Cakes

"Sponsoring Sharon was wonderful!  She is incredibly friendly and responsive, and I saw a huge increase in page views from my sponsorship and giveaway.  I will definitely be back to sponsor Sharon again in the future!"-Niki of Glossy Blonde

"I of course loved sponsoring The Tiny Heart since you are already someone I read everyday! I got some great traffic and new followers and I would be definitely interested in sponsoring again!"-Helene of Helene in Between

"I love sponsoring The Tiny Heart! Sharon is a sweet blogger and she is all about wanting to help your blog out. I've noticed more traffic generated coming from her blog and group giveaway! I'm definitely sponsoring with her again."-Sheila of She is Lovely

"I can't say enough about my experience sponsoring The Tiny Heart! Sharon has been great to work with! She really strives to grow your blog readership and she did just that. I noticed a significant increase in readers and followers while sponsoring her blog, and I will definitely sponsor again. I also have to add that The Tiny Heart readers are one of the best group of readers I have ever come across."-Serena of The Serena Saga
Photobucket