Linking up with From My Grey Desk for:
1. Yesterday I hit 1000 followers! I want to give a HUGE thank you to all of you, my wonderful readers, many of whom I can now call my friends. When I started this blog, I never could have imagined that this would be possible. I think it's time to dream bigger!
I'm now planning a giveaway extravaganza to celebrate. If you'd like to participate (and get your blog some more exposure), fill out the form here.
2. I'm taking sponsor spots for October! I have new ad options, including The Signature, which will appear on the bottom of every one of my posts. Rates have also been reduced! See options here.
bottle photo via
3. My manicure of the week: grey plus a hint of sparkles! I used New York Color in Sidewalkers. Best of all, it costs around $1!
4. The amazing people at Andres Machado all the way in Spain sent me two surprise pairs of shoes yesterday, including these hot ankle boots! I have THE hardest time finding shoes in a 4, so I was overjoyed...it seriously felt like my birthday when I saw the package. I'm already imagining all the ways I can style them!
5. You may not know this, but I could eat Italian food everyday. (And I would if it wasn't for my hubby). This was a good week, because I got to eat it twice in a row....first I made meatballs and spaghetti and then I got to eat the leftovers in this sub. YUM!
Have a great weekend, loves!