The Tiny Heart: Sponsor in December!

11.20.2012

Sponsor in December!



This month, I will be donating 30% of the proceeds from December's ad spaces to the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund. Every time I walk by my beach, it is a constant reminder of the destruction Hurricane Sandy created to the Jersey shore.
While the power has been restored and things are starting to look more normal, the reality is many people in my state have lost everything they owned.


Sponsor my blog this month and also help a great cause!

The Tiny Heart's Stats:
1,142 followers with GFC
399 Twitter followers
343 Pinterest followers
 550+ followers on Facebook, Instagram, & Bloglovin'
9,281 pageviews for the month of November
and growing daily!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think that is totally awesome of you to be donating part of the funds to charity for Sandy, especially seeing how hard you were hit. You have such a big heart and are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea. I just bought the last small ad!! My first time ever becoming a sponsor! : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)