The Tiny Heart: Guest Post: Life Unsweetened

9.18.2012

Guest Post: Life Unsweetened

**Today Rachel from Life Unsweetened is guest posting while I'm celebrating the Rosh Hashanah holiday. Please note this is a scheduled post and may not be able to respond to comments until tomorrow.**

Hey everyone! I'm Rachel and I blog over at Life Unsweetened, where I write about my everyday life and fashion. Today I'm guest posting for Sharon about two of fall's hottest handbag trends: satchels and studs.

If you're looking for something that's more structured and simple, opt for the satchels. These classic handbags will never go out of style due to their clean look and functionality. They hold all of your essentials for work, school or a dinner with friends. Choose a more neutral shade, like the Cole Haan pick below, for work and opt for a brighter color or trendy details for a night out.



satchels />1 / 2 / 3 / 4


If structured satchels aren't your thing, you can add some excitement and edge to your look with a studded handbag. Studs have been seen everywhere on the runways and catalogs- particularly on shoes and jackets. Take your look one step further by incorporating it into your carry-all. The choices below are great for a night out!



studded bags
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


Which handbag trend is your favorite? What other trends are you excited for fall?

20 comments:

  1. I love all those bags in the first picture! especially the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for anything studded!
    Hope you're having a good week so far!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rachel! excellent post! i'm really loving the bright colored bags that are coming out and also crossbody bags. have a great day!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love bags, so this is a fun post!! I do not have a studded handbag yet and the concept intrigues me! I may have to look for one! Great post Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bags! I love the bright colors :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cute. I am not even a bag girl, but I want almost all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rachel's blog! That Cole Haan satchel is fantastic, I'd love to add that to my super small handbag collection.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the colorful handbags!!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great picks! I'll take one of each, thank you very much! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these bags!! but #4 from the first set is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly, I'm not really a bag person--I've been toting around the same gargantuan Forever 21 bag for about three years now, haha--but these babies are encouraging me to look for some! Absolutely digging the bright and bold candy-colored hues, as well as the awesome edgy studded ones. Thank you so much for the suggestions!

    With love from San Francisco, California,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do love structured satchels. That yellow one is superb.

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE satchel's 3 & 4, and the studded purse #2. All of these colourful picks are so fun! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving structured bags this fall - 3 & 4 are my favs.

    xo Ashley
    http: //www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute list...love those burgundy pants!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)