The Tiny Heart: Sponsor in September!

8.22.2012

Sponsor in September!


The Tiny Heart's Stats:
780 followers with GFC
660+ followers on Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter
350-500 daily page views 
7,940 views for the month of August
and growing daily!

I'm currently taking sponsors for September! Eek, I can't believe it's almost September since I'm clinging to every last bit of summer.

I'm overwhelmed at how much my little blog has grown lately and I'd love to help your blog or business grow with me!  I'm currently accepting medium, large, and extra large sponsor spots. I've now switched over to Passionfruit ads which makes it super easy to submit your ad. Here's the deets... 

All of my ads sold out in August so don't wait!

Got a question about sponsoring? Email me at thetinyheart@gmail.com.

I'd love to work with you!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never purchased ad space before, but I think your blog is really great and I would love to advertise with you! I just bought a $15 spot!!

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. o and btw, your pink and blue emsem ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a sponsor this month and I highly recommend it to all of you!

    xo, jill from www.classywithakick.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)